Selling Stuff In Chaing Mai

mallmagician

I am selling my Creative Zen Vision multimedia player.

This plays movies and mp3's, podcasts etc. The screen is better quality than the Ipod video, and it takes loads of different video formats, so you can just download a movie or rip a DVD and put it straight onto this device.

It comes with all software/cables charger. It even comes with a cable to plug this into your TV so you can watch a movie on your tv direct from this player.

This would be ideal for use with the Sony Glasstron glasses I am also selling. The Sony Glasstron is a virtual cinema headset, fully portable.

Im asking for offers for a quick sale, around the 8,000 baht mark. I can take Paypal or cash on collection.

For sale. Sony Glasstron PLM-A35 glasses, with battery and charger and all neccesary cables to hook them up to any video source.

These work with any NTSC video source (My Creative Zen Vision is for sale on here too, which would be great for use with these glasses). Also most DVD players here in Thailand are capable of NTSC output.

Use these glasses with your XBOX or PS2 or suchlike for a fantastic game playing immersive experience.

These were $500 new, and a further $50 for the battery pack and charger. However, I need the money so I will entertain any offer around the 9,000baht mark.

Thanks

post-29383-1188189960.gif

post-29383-1188189971_thumb.jpg

In case you want to check more info on them, here's some links.

I am open to offers, everything considered. :o Buy both together and I will be tempted to reduce the price further. :D

Creative Zen:-

http://www.trustedreviews.com/mp3/review/2...Zen-Vision-M/p1

Glasstrons:-

http://gear.ign.com/articles/307/307097p1.html

Go on.... make me an offer. :D

Phil

Hi Phil, I could be interested in these items, but I am not going to be in Chiang Mai until the weekend. Can the Glasstrons be used with a PSP, out of interest..? They wouldn't be for me, but for my sons. They are crazy about gadgets like this..! Let me know how I can contact you by phone, if possible.

Hi Phil, I could be interested in these items, but I am not going to be in Chiang Mai until the weekend. Can the Glasstrons be used with a PSP, out of interest..? They wouldn't be for me, but for my sons. They are crazy about gadgets like this..! Let me know how I can contact you by phone, if possible.

Hi,

I have someone who has contacted me saying they wish to buy both items. They should be contacting me today. If they don't I will PM you with my contact details.

Concerning the PSP, Im not sure. They glasses require an NTSC video source, so if the PSP can output video in NTSC, then yes.

Thanks

Phil