100 Funniest Films In English

wileycoyote

Well for two days now am trying to remember the name of the movie or the actor(singer) but I could not :D

But am sure some members could help me :o

It was a real funny movie abt 20(or 30?) :D years ago! The star of the film was one of the Beatles band (Ringo or Bingo??? :D ) and starring with him in that movie was his pretty wife in real life.

The movie was about the cave's man life and it was really funny.( but I forgot all about it!) :D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The movie was about the cave's man life and it was really funny
You're going to hate me for this, but it's called Caveman, 1981, stared Ringo Starr and his wife Barbara Bach.

Regards

:o OMG !! It is Caveman!!! I waste a lot of time just trying to remember that!

Thanks for replying;and no I will not hate you for that cause am busy hating myself now!! :D

I forgot to mention The Kingmaker. Horrible all around but dubbing the soundtrack into Thai (curiously only for when a Thai was speaking and not when a farang was speaking) when all actors spoke all lines in English was archaic and just added to one of the top 3 worst movies I've ever seen.

" A private function " Maggie smith and Co............ About a pig in 50's UK.

one flew over the cookoos nest ,nearly all actors went on to become house hold names ,michael douglas also won an oscar for best producer ........

I remember I went sad and gloomy for a whole week just by watching that movie for the first time :D I guess the different views regarding this movie is funny or sad(drama) are based on the cultural differences between us (that's the reason I repeatedly hear it said to me lately :D so I should say it at least ONCE!) :o

Edited by zaza

one flew over the cookoos nest ,nearly all actors went on to become house hold names ,michael douglas also won an oscar for best producer ........

I remember I went sad and gloomy for a whole week just by watching that movie for the first time :D I guess the different views regarding this movie is funny or sad(drama) are based on the cultural differences between us (that's the reason I repeatedly hear it said to me lately :D so I should say it at least ONCE!) :o

it was film in a real asylum ,all the so called exras behind the glass were real inmates.......

it was film in a real asylum ,all the so called exras behind the glass were real inmates.......

OMG!!!!!!!!You just made me feel more sad ! :D

OMG!!!!!!!!You just made me feel more sad ! :D

just think of the boat scene ,should bring a smile to your face.

Well, I would say that I like quite a few of the old comedians. Abbot and Costello--Buck Privates; Jerry Lewis--The Disorderly Orderly and the Nutty Professor, the original Flubber movie (never seen the Disney remake).

The new Rush Hour 3 movie was very funny, especially since I am an American and could catch all the little jokes. The American Pie and American Wedding movies.

• 2 weeks later...