Options For Travel Between Samui And Phi Phi

j0j0

Hi, I have from the 3rd - 18th September to travel a little in Thailand (I've been living in Chiang Mai for 2 months).

I would like to visit Koh Samui and/or Koh Pha Ngan, and Ko Phi Phi as well. What are my options for travelling between the two areas (Samui/Pha Ngan and Phi Phi)?

I don't have much money to spare, so cheaper options are good. However, I'm also fairly short on time, so would consider more expensive options if they are going to save me a day's travel.

thanks for the info! I guess I'll just head down to Samui and check things out when I get there

you can book directly opp the ferry pier for phi phi ,only ferry and bus ,or one way self drive with budget rent a car......

I was talking to a fella on the Krabi - Phi Phi ferry. He said he left Samui (or KPN, forget which) at something like 7am, got the minivan to Krabi just in time to make the 3.30pm connection to Phi phi, which gets in around 4.30pm.

Take all these times with a pinch of salt - I don't know "exacts", nor do I know if there are better alternatives. There will be travel agents galore on Samui to check with.