Anybody Get A Discount From True This Month?

Dancali

Some people have been pretty lucky and had the new internet work without too many hitches.

Then there's those like me who haven't had access at least half the days, have had to wait long hours on the phone talking with people who don't have a clue what's going on, being told this and that, and just generally having a very unpleasant time. With no internet, I've had to pay for dialup internet from a number of sources, including the "TA Easy" dialup service.

I'm going to tell them I don't want to pay for the days my service wasn't working. I figure that's about 12 of the last 25 days for about a 50% discount. For all the hassles and terrible customer service, they ought to give me at least one month free.

What do you guys think? Has anyone else done this?

It's not that much money so I'm going to stress it much, but it does seem right.

hehe, nice thought. I'm in the same situation as you, service problems, hours on the phone, "technical people" without a clue etc etc. I think I read a post that said the first month was FREE?!?!? Dunno, will wait and see and just pay the fee.