Thai Police Arrest Serial Rapist Of Women, Cows, Banana Trees

sriracha john

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Anyone who has had sex with a cow knows there is nothing odd about it at all."

A brilliant reply :o ! What could they say ?

As this gets circulated around the police desks all over Thailand, I imagine a lonely corporal in some far-flung outpost muttering to himself as he reads it:

"Well, I had sex with a cow several times and I didn't think it was all that great."

Is this the same guy who got nicked for trying to rape a dog a few years ago because he claimed it was "wagging its tail and acting sexy"?

I am having strife coming to terms with the guy shagging a banana palm. :o

Me too.

I wonder what the kid will look like? ( Vic, a photoshop please. )

I think he will have a hard time in school being half human, half banana.

Thai Police Arrest Serial Rapist of women, COWS, Banana Trees.

firstly, did the Banana tree press charges? Pull the udder one!

secondly, I've a feeling you guys and gals are gonna MILK this one for all it's worth.

Puns courtesy of many years friendship with KanWin.

Thai Police Arrest Serial Rapist of women, COWS, Banana Trees.

firstly, did the Banana tree press charges? Pull the udder one!

secondly, I've a feeling you guys and gals are gonna MILK this one for all it's worth.

Puns courtesy of many years friendship with KanWin.

:o:D

Who let you out?

The thing I am trying to get a grip on is what is arousing about a banana tree?

The drink of choice for Dendrophiles with a tendency towards Bestiality:

The Banana Cow

1 oz Light Rum

1 oz Creme de Banana

1 1/2 oz Cream

1 dash Grenadine

Crushed Ice

Shake ingredients with crushed ice and strain into a glass. Top with a slice of banana and sprinkle lightly with nutmeg.

Consume 4 banana cows and then shag the nearest banana tree, then go scrogging the nearest heifer.

From: http://www.dendrophile.com (don't bother clicking, it's not real)

*edit*... oh good grief, it IS a link... but thankfully it's not dedicated to dendrophiles...

the internet, where every name is taken

Edited by sriracha john

"There were several warrants out for Ekkarat's arrest on rape charges and numerous complaints from irate farmers that he had assaulted their cows and banana trees. A 5,000 baht (147 dollars) reward was offered for his arrest."

My condolences to the human victims.

But I wouldn't expect the cows were very pleased with him either? :o

~WISteve

Thai police arrest serial rapist of women, cows, banana trees

Bangkok - Thai police arrested a 23-year-old man suspected of being a serial rapists of women, cows and banana trees, media reports said Tuesday.

Ekkarat Dapngern was arrested by a squad of 10 policemen Monday afternoon in his hideaway in Nakorn Sri Thammarat province, 560 kilometres south of Bangkok, said the Phuchadgarn daily newspaper.

There were several warrants out for Ekkarat's arrest on rape charges and numerous complaints from irate farmers that he had assaulted their cows and banana trees. A 5,000 baht (147 dollars) reward was offered for his arrest.

Police found sniffing glue, several photos of women and a few love letters addressed to "nong wua," or "little sister cow," in Ekkarat's shack.

Asked why he assaulted cows, Ekkarat reportedly answered, "Anyone who has had sex with a cow knows there is nothing odd about it at all." :D

- DPA

It took 10 policemen to get him, must of being giving them the slip all the time!

banana_slip.gif

Here is an unusual "banana slip" I found...makes that banana tree look a whole lot tastier doent it boys after all your little prods at the sexy old plant!

525086019_93677e519d.jpg

:o

• 2 weeks later...
The drink of choice for Dendrophiles with a tendency towards Bestiality:

The Banana Cow

1 oz Light Rum

1 oz Creme de Banana

1 1/2 oz Cream

1 dash Grenadine

Crushed Ice

Shake ingredients with crushed ice and strain into a glass. Top with a slice of banana and sprinkle lightly with nutmeg.

Consume 4 banana cows and then shag the nearest banana tree, then go scrogging the nearest heifer.

From: http://www.dendrophile.com (don't bother clicking, it's not real)

*edit*... oh good grief, it IS a link... but thankfully it's not dedicated to dendrophiles...

the internet, where every name is taken

Yes it works! :o

Remeber this guy?

Posted by: george 2004-02-03 21:48:40

Dog rape attempt goes astray

SAMUT PRAKAN: -- A Thai man was mauled when he drunkenly tried to rape a dog which fiercely resisted his advances, news reports said yesterday.

Police in Samut Prakan province, on Bangkok's southeastern fringes, told the Thai Rath newspaper that Toryip Rawang, 33, had been drinking heavily with friends before Monday's incident.

Toryip was questioned by police after residents of the area notified local authorities when they saw the bloodied man walking along a road.

He told police he noticed a brown female stray dog wagging its tail and "acting sexy" and pulled it into some tall grass by the roadside.

But the dog resisted, biting him on his face, chest and arms before he gave up his attempt and tried to stagger home.

Under further questioning Toryip admitted to previously raping three dogs while he was under the influence of alcohol.

He told police he always became aroused when he drank heavily but did not have enough money to pay a prostitute.

Police said Toryip had been given a rabies shot and was not charged with a crime, but he had fled his home in an apparent effort to avoid public ridicule.

--AAP 2004-02-03