An Evolutionary Analysis Of Thai-farang Relationships

JohnnyThai

Yea I do know, I know exactly what the vast majority of Thai people think

No you don't, you only KNOW what YOU think.

You can only assume what others think.

Lets put it this way, if an ex Grave Digger who is 62 was married to a 22 year old Thai woman, do you think that Thai people would think he's a bad man, or that she is unlucky, or they look unsightly together?

Or would they be a celebrity couple in Thailand, invited to all the Elites parties and constantly being interviewed by Thai media and asked to go on TV etc, she would become a Thai Superstar just by her association with the 62 year old ex Grave Digger, or better Known as Rod Stewart.

Would YOU think that their relationship was wrong, would it keep you awake at night, would it lead you to a course of Xanax due the the stress of worrying about what other people choose to do with their lives?

Damm busybodies, whats up with em ?,..

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, best not to mingle sex & religion (or whatever it's called here). They are not always compatible "bedfellows".

Exactly.

If I wish to find enlightenment through sex, I will do it alone.

Edited by Dustoff

hit the nail on the head
Not matter what you post in these young-old relationship threads, it's certainly true that all the posters here are interested in sex. Some posters are envious while others are smug about what they are getting. It's a keeping-up-with-the-Jones story only when it comes to sex some people can't 'compete' sexually as they are bound in some way. As one side enjoys one of the best things in nature, the other side looks on with jealousy and frustration tied down by society's view of morality. We will never be happy with what we have.

Why on earth would anyone spend so much time attacking people who are happy with their lives? The attackers must be unhappy. Why? They obviously don't have something they want.

Its also true bangkoksingapore that no one has gone on more about sex than you. Every other post you are hinting that you have the sexual appetite of a horny lion. Usually, someone who is obsessed with sex is either frustrated and sexually inadequate or a real stud. But the real studs are too busy screwing to waste their time posting. I notice you have lots of time.

You see sex in every posting. underlying every relationship. Now let me think, are you a real life stud or a sexually repressed inadequate fantasist with time on his hands? hmm difficult one that. My guess is you are obssessed with sex and sexual motivation as behind everything else because you aren't getting any and wish you were. As for competing sexually how the hel_l would you know unless you can add peeping tom to your CV? Truth is you need to get out more and start sleeping in boxing gloves. I know you like to contribute to threads but you wont be able to read the small print soon the rate you are going.

Masturbation. Send for the expert bangkoksingapore he will take the matter in hand.

Nah, he is a right-hander and I know where that hand has been. :D

Just guessing but I suspect that subtlety is not your strong point but thanks for participating in nudging the moderators to shut this ridiculous thread down.

Its also true bangkoksingapore that no one has gone on more about sex than you. Every other post you are hinting that you have the sexual appetite of a horny lion. Usually, someone who is obsessed with sex is either frustrated and sexually inadequate or a real stud. But the real studs are too busy screwing to waste their time posting. I notice you have lots of time.

You see sex in every posting. underlying every relationship. Now let me think, are you a real life stud or a sexually repressed inadequate fantasist with time on his hands? hmm difficult one that. My guess is you are obssessed with sex and sexual motivation as behind everything else because you aren't getting any and wish you were. As for competing sexually how the hel_l would you know unless you can add peeping tom to your CV? Truth is you need to get out more and start sleeping in boxing gloves. I know you like to contribute to threads but you wont be able to read the small print soon the rate you are going.

Fortunately for you, I am not a moderator or I would seriously consider shutting you down. :o

Anybody want to go phishing? :o

Anyone who thinks fishing is good fun is deluding himself. :D

Are you still trying to bait me meemi? :D

Probably. He is a Master Baiter by trade. :D

That much is obvious! If only everything else on this thread were so clear!

Masturbation. Send for the expert bangkoksingapore he will take the matter in hand.

Just guessing but I suspect that subtlety is not your strong point but thanks for participating in nudging the moderators to shut this ridiculous thread down.

Fortunately for you, I am not a moderator or I would seriously consider shutting you down. :o

Funny I was about to say the same. I was thinking that RB was on the borderline of being warned.

RB, why not try a different way to express yourself without pointing fingers?

I can't see why bkks is getting on your nerves.

This is a public forum and as you said you are an old man already, I thought you would have learnt to be calmer after all these years.

48 pages under a different heading and 9 under this one and I am starting to think that all of ThaiVisa has lost their minds!

Be careful fella - we know where you live..

All things are cyclic, eh? Maybe we are close to a full moon? I think I commented on the same thing (but can't remember because I have lost my mind) but rationality really does exist here - it just comes and goes, much like sexpats.

Hang in there - we get better as we get older... :o

This thread is Thaivisa's "Pattaya" - it's only here so you keep coming back, and it keeps the crap out of everywhere else. :D

Hmm, is that a judgment as to why you and I keep coming back? :o

I tend to agree however, we fight them here so we don't have to fight them.. umm.. there..

Funny I was about to say the same. I was thinking that RB was on the borderline of being warned.

RB, why not try a different way to express yourself without pointing fingers?

I can't see why bkks is getting on your nerves.

This is a public forum and as you said you are an old man already, I thought you would have learnt to be calmer after all these years.

hahahaha lol again and again, bbksinga get on my nerves, dont you know he is my lovechild, born as a result of taking shelter from a storm in Pattaya all that time ago. On my nerves, why I love that boy. There Bkk, I've said the words you've longed to hear for so long. Daddy loves you and wants you to come home, Forget that ridiculous "saving for a sex change" thing come home, we can always get another buffalo but we cant replace our little red haired soldier.