Non-b In Hanoi Or Jakarta, Any Experiences?

Has anyone attempted to get a Non-Immigrant Business visa in Hanoi or Jakarta? Are the requirements stricter than getting it in the usual Singapore/Penang/KL/Vientiane? How about processing times? Being short on time, I was thinking of doing this on a Friday-Monday run, basically submitting things Friday and getting it Monday afternoon, enjoying a little holiday in the meantime...I've heard that in Penang if you submit on Friday, you even get it back the same day, would anything like that be possible in these places?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Florin, I had my non-imm B processed in Jakarta when I came back from Indonesia to work here. At that time very easy, no questions asked, provided you had all supporting documents (in my case from the company). However, this was in 2005 so there might be some changes, better call them and check beforehand. This is a small embassy, usually no queues there, but processing time is 3 working days (even for my wife who is Indonesian citizen) so there is no chance of a quick in and out.

Hope that helps.