Sore Neck And Shoulder

mrmazinkle

Hi anyone help with this.Need to get some Physio...How much..Telephone nos...Thanks in advance

Bumrungrad Hospital runs about 1,200 per hour for physio including ultrasound if needed. Try the smaller hospitals and the price will be much cheaper - physio is not exactly rocket science and most all therapists use similar techniques.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried an anti inflammatory they can work wonders quite often and break the vicious circle of inflammatory pain>muscle tightening to avoid it>spasm>muscle pain.

I sometimes take voltarol (voltaren 120bt/card) and even with just 2 or 3 doses about a 50% chance of fast clearup. You MUST take with food and if you have a sensitive stomach find another type there are newer ones that may be better.

Hi anyone help with this.Need to get some Physio...How much..Telephone nos...Thanks in advance

I recently had problems with my neck and shoulders;-particularly painful when I was in bed. Also accompanying this was a problem with my elbow - again particularly painful whilst in bed for some strange reason! A Thai friend suggested that I obtain some 'Green Herb Oil' more like a gel than an oil. I rubbed this stuff in for about a week - smelt like the thing that we used to call ' Wintergreen' back in the UK and lo and behold ALL aches and pins have disappeared and that is now two months ago. Hope that it does the trick for You.

yes, self massage will do, but you have to be persistent.

buy good quality balm/oil - those used in the massage shops, especially the large ones, is of a poor quality, not concentrated. They do it by themselves to save money on buying a quality product