Bbq At Fc Surin

dandare

A short note to thank George, Lampard, Buckwheat, etc. etc. for the wonderful party.

Being my first visit to Farang Connection, what a pleasant supprise! VERY generous hosts and excellent company!! MacB super to meet you "Face to Face' rather than at the other end of telephone & Bergen we will look forward at sometime in the future sampling your hospitality! For the rest of you, who I spoke with, super to meet you. Afterwards a group of us went to hanger type building for (non) Isan music, performed well BUT WOW the volume. I went to bed with headache from noise but no headache in morning. Sounds like the reverse of many of you others!!!!!!

Now, much look forward to the time when we move down permanantly rather than just holiday in our house.

Many thanks again to everyone who organised the event.

Anthony.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

atleast I made an arse of myself...someone had to do it...sorry to anyone I offended (especially my mate without legs).

Your mate without legs was okay, he was loud and every other word began with 'F' so i would not think you offended him in anyway

atleast I made an arse of myself...someone had to do it...sorry to anyone I offended (especially my mate without legs).

Your mate without legs was okay, he was loud and every other word began with 'F' so i would not think you offended him in anyway

I remember him now. Jees I musta been p1ssed cos I was seeing about 50 of em rather than the normal double vision...

every other word began with 'F'

The bounder...................................what was he saying? Flying, fighting, fluff, finking, Fiona? and fings like that?

By the way.........just had Dave the Dude in the boozer. He got so pissed with Buck on Fridat night, he couldn't make it Saturday.

And apologies from another member. He got so sh1tfaced waiting for the party to start, he couldn't make it either.

Thanks to all for the great time at FC.

I finally feel freak'n fantastic from funnel'n foamy frothy Beers.

Thought you needed some mores FFFFF's

Sorry if I upset anyone with my French, heeheee.

Tuky! Man I can only say one thing "Rehab is for Quitters"!!!!!!

Soundman, Mate you are good value best of luck with the PR!

And to the rest of you............. Well, I'll see you when you see me!

Thanks Martin!Will try to keep the french to a minimum next time, bad company I keep.

Sounds like you guys had a great time....

looks like the Farang Connection in Surin may well be worth a visit, Fat Git was a Ramsgate or Margate boy am I right?

I was in St Peters Broadstairs, and went to school in Ramsgate, Hearson school, very posh it was.

Face down in the chilled milk compartment at BigC again ........ beer first methinks :o

(did everyone visit BigC the next morning?)

I must say your eyes looked like two piss holes in a snow bank, amazed you found the milk isle.

No walk'n for me in the Big C , had to resort to the BMW.

Sounds like you guys had a great time....

looks like the Farang Connection in Surin may well be worth a visit, Fat Git was a Ramsgate or Margate boy am I right?

I was in St Peters Broadstairs, and went to school in Ramsgate, Hearson school, very posh it was.

MINSTER actually..........................and I was a King Effelberts boy, so i 'ad a bwillyant edumacation.

Thanks to all for the great time at FC.

I finally feel freak'n fantastic from funnel'n foamy frothy Beers.

Thought you needed some mores FFFFF's

Sorry if I upset anyone with my French, heeheee.

Tuky! Man I can only say one thing "Rehab is for Quitters"!!!!!!

Soundman, Mate you are good value best of luck with the PR!

Thanks Martin!Will try to keep the french to a minimum next time, bad company I keep.

Thanx for coming Bpraim1. :D Good to meet you - a bundle of laughs talking about aboriginees. :o

Don't let the other guys intimidate you! :D:D Just serve it right back!!!!!

We'll all be expecting a repeat performance with optional vocal enhancements at the next TV function.....

Cheers.

No worries Soundman,

Walk lite and carry a bigger stick!

And you just leave the Abo's alone, What have they ever done to you???

And it is not a personal assault charge for the pain that they cause to your nose, when come'n in close contact to them. hel_l not even close contact. Block and a half will do.

I now know why the Ozzies pray for rain. Like a free shower!

Enough after that. See yah at the next one, I still owe you a shout.

No shout for you Tuky! You Pome!

Pomagranet, heehee, Your voted out!!! Prisoner of mother England you ######! 7 Votes to 1 with Thaddues as premme councel.

Whatever, I'm drunk and ramble'n

If you can read that with the right vocal inflection .... it's very funny.... add a couple of beers it's hilarious (in a good way)

See you at the meat counter next time mate.... bring the BMW ..... I'll push :o

Sounds like a plan. But I must say I'm a little scared. Meat counter!! I'll push! Ok ok bad joke!

No offence to any English poeple on this topic, Was just a funny bit of interp on the meaning of Pome!

If you can read that with the right vocal inflection .... it's very funny.... add a couple of beers it's hilarious (in a good way)

Sounds like a plan. But I must say I'm a little scared. Meat counter!! I'll push! Ok ok bad joke!

No offence to any English poeple on this topic, Was just a funny bit of interp on the meaning of Pome!

pomegranit is a valid theory, it was meant to refer to their pink skins when they go out in the sun

pomegranit is a valid theory, it was meant to refer to their pink skins when they go out in the sun

And granite is their strength.

Prisoners of Mother England = POM

I told you before, I was nearly an Aussie. Just my Great Grandfather was too bleedin' clever to get caught.

you must be older than yorkie then shadie, most Aussies with convict heritage can trace it back to a great, great, great, great, great, great, great granparent. :D:D

you are really suited to issarn area, land of the dinosaur :o:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
you must be older than yorkie then shadie, most Aussies with convict heritage can trace it back to a great, great, great, great, great, great, great granparent. :D:D

Australian aristocracy: a person who can trace his lineage back to his father.

So: No Earls or Counts in Australia. :o:D:D

you must be older than yorkie then shadie, most Aussies with convict heritage can trace it back to a great, great, great, great, great, great, great granparent. :o:D

Australian aristocracy: a person who can trace his lineage back to his father.

Tasmanian aristocracy: a person who can trace his lineage back to his Sister.

If you want to know what a Taswegian is, look at Bpraim1 :D