Tourist Informations

Hi!

I'm using a Tourist Visa Double entries and would like to know if when I will have to use the second entry, if I need a re-enter permit!

If I'm right, the re-enter permit is only if I wanna leave and come in back during my visa!

Also, I would like to know if it,s true that if we stay in Thailand for 6 months as tourist, we have to leave the country for a period of 6 months?

I know that it's happening sometimes that if we have too many 30 days entry stamps that after 6, it's the end but is it the same thing if we stay in the country with a Tourist visa double entries that gives a stay of 6 months if we use the 30 extensions for each entry?

Can someone confirm with Me that 6 months of stay is the maximum now?

Thanks guys!

Gazoo

Hi!

I'm using a Tourist Visa Double entries and would like to know if when I will have to use the second entry, if I need a re-enter permit!

If I'm right, the re-enter permit is only if I wanna leave and come in back during my visa!

Also, I would like to know if it,s true that if we stay in Thailand for 6 months as tourist, we have to leave the country for a period of 6 months?

I know that it's happening sometimes that if we have too many 30 days entry stamps that after 6, it's the end but is it the same thing if we stay in the country with a Tourist visa double entries that gives a stay of 6 months if we use the 30 extensions for each entry?

Thanks guys!

Gazoo

Each of those tourist visa's can be extended by 30 days in Thailand. After that first 90 days you need to cross a border, return and you will be granted a 60 day stay, again extendable if you wish. This will be fine for you.

Hi!

Thanks guys!

Gazoo

Each of those tourist visa's can be extended by 30 days in Thailand. After that first 90 days you need to cross a border, return and you will be granted a 60 day stay, again extendable if you wish. This will be fine for you.

Dr Ping pong, you seem to know a lot. Where can I get a 6 month tourist visa in mexico?

Hi!

Thanks guys!

Gazoo

Dr Ping pong, you seem to know a lot. Where can I get a 6 month tourist visa in mexico?

Chawp Dude..........its late , go to bed........nothing on TV in Bangors? :o

Thanks for the infos Dr. Pat Pong!

About the maximum stay in Thailand as a Tourist, is it more than 6 months?

Like I explained, many travellers are saying that if the have more than 6 30 days stamps, they have to leave the country for 6 months.

Is it true?

Does it concern travellers with a tourist visa with double entries?

I'm asking this because with the double entries visa, it's making a total stay of 6 months so it is possible to stay longer by having another tourist visa with double entries?

Thanks!

Gazoo

Hi!

Thanks guys!

Gazoo

Royal Thai Embassy

Sierra Vertientes 1030

Lomas de Chapultepec

11000 Mexico DF

Tel (525) 596 1290

Dr.P........reckon  Chawp  Dude  is  a  troll/member  taking  the  pi$%.  <_<

You are probably right Flyer. He is on a dialup in Thailand right now, and it is a very long way to Mexico City just to get a visa to enter where you are already at :o

Is there somebody who can answer to my question please?

Can we stay more than 6 months per year as a Tourist in Thailand?

What I'm trying to mention is if we stay in Thailand with a Tourist Visa double entries and use both with the 30 days extensions, it's making 6 months of stay!

Can we get another tourist visa after abroad Thailand to stay longer than 6 months in per year?

Thanks!

Gazoo

Nobody has a crystal ball. You need to apply at a Thai Embassy or Consulate abroad and that is where the decision will be made at the time by a consular officer/decision maker. There's no reason new visa's can't be issued, but it is always their decision.

Is there somebody who can answer to my question please?

Can we stay more than 6 months per year as a Tourist in Thailand?

What I'm trying to mention is if we stay in Thailand with a Tourist Visa double entries and use both with the 30 days extensions, it's making 6 months of stay!

Can we get another tourist visa after abroad Thailand to stay longer than 6 months in per year?

Thanks!

Gazoo

Gazoo........answered your question already...........read the link on my first posting.....its as close to an answer as you will get. :o