Drugs Case Brit Released

Prakanong

I sent an e-mail to Fair Trials Abroad this morning. I'm not going to quote their response word for word, but basically they are saying that since they didn't provide assistance to Adrian, they can't give information on what support he might have received.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent an e-mail to Fair Trials Abroad this morning. I'm not going to quote their response word for word, but basically they are saying that since they didn't provide assistance to Adrian, they can't give information on what support he might have received.

Well you are certainly living up to your name :o

So they did not assist him - that blows the theory away about him getting assistance from them and Omering none then.

I hope I am not wrong but I reckon the British Embassy would not support him in his appeals if they thought he as guilty - if they thought he was guilty he would get the same basic treatment others get and is their right.

I noticed that the woman from the Embassy posted on opne of the prisoners sites money and other parcels could be left at the Bangkok Embassy for jody and she would pas them on - for other prisoners i read you had to contact the desk officer at the FCO in London - why would she go out of her way?

I am meeting a pal from the high commission next week for a beer - if he pops up to BKK he plays golf with the consular boys there - I might ask him if he has heard anything after a suitable amount of lubrication and letching the pretty girls in the bar :D