Welcome To Our Newest Sponsor

Buckwheat

A special welcome to our newest sponsor Tuskers.

As a patron of Tuskers for the last Thaivisa party in Chiang Mai, it's a personal pleasure to welcome Chas and Rachel.

Stop by for some great food, COLD beer and the best company you can find.

Thaivisa is proud to be associated with a great venue such as Tuskers.

Welcome!!!!

A special welcome to our newest sponsor Tuskers.

As a patron of Tuskers for the last Thaivisa party in Chiang Mai, it's a personal pleasure to welcome Chas and Rachel.

Stop by for some great food, COLD beer and the best company you can find.

Thaivisa is proud to be associated with a great venue such as Tuskers.

Welcome!!!!

Hear hear!!! Great place indeed. :o

Hurrah! Hopefully this might mean more miscreants for the infamous Friday Night Raw, taking a bit of pressure off the Charter Members to attend each time (although I truly DO enjoy them :o ). Check out Tuskers Most Excellent website for details!

McG

Congrats to Tuskers and I for one and happy to help them earn the money they need to sponsor this forum by sliding my hard earned over the bar for a cold beer.

Umm is it politic to ask what happened to the Montri? I read the header for this thread and thought blimey the sponsor list will fill up half the page before we get to the posts :o

CB

By far The Friendliest Bar in town.

Very welcoming patrons.right-icon16.gif

First class staff.right-icon16.gif

Superb grub.right-icon16.gif

And beer Lao to put cream on the cake.right-icon16.gif

What more can a man ask.

perhaps a lovely garden/deck area right-icon16.gif

a place to watch the 2007 Rugby World Cup Games live right-icon16.gif

An owner that supports the BEST Rugby team in the World ie. The All Blacks multiply5.gif

oh well, six out of sevens not bad at all :D:D:D

Good on ya Chas & Rach :o

Edited by Donnyboy

It's all been said already before I got on the thread.

Tuskers will be THE ex-pat bar in town...no question. it would be great if every Friday we just sort of turned up..whoever,whenever.

I will be there tonight (Wednesday) meeting a freind...I really would not know where else to suggest meeting?

Nothing else compares...for convivial atmosphere wonderful hosts and SMILING staff...sure beats Jackies's Van...but alas Tuskers does not stay open as long as JV...I just wished that it was not there ...but it is......oh dear!

Thank you Buckwheat we are very pleased to be associated with Thai Visa and enjoyed hosting the official party last month.

cheers !. any perks for tv members ? tongue.gif

Yes TB we are currently sorting out arrangements for a TV special offer which I will announce on a new thread when I have sorted out all the details.

Check out Tuskers Most Excellent website for details!

Thank for the kind comments MCSpicey we are working on the website, it's coming along and we are looking to start podcasts shortly (sort of Radio Tuskers but over the web and only for an hour or so a week). Unfortunately we are new to this technical area so if anyone knows how to put this kind of thing together please PM me.

As for everyone else thank you so much for all the kind comments, it makes me worry about living up to billing. We still have a long way to go with the place but that kind of encouragement gives us great heart and we truly appreciate it - thank you.

Despite being stuck stateside these last 9 months, I've been following the threads avidly, and I (and my Dan) can't wait to see what all the brouhahaha (oops, a little lavish on the "ha"'s) is about. We'll be in as close to 11/1 as our jetlag will allow! And can't wait to see again all those friends we've met...and the new ones. Best of luck, Tuskers et al...

Thank you Buckwheat we are very pleased to be associated with Thai Visa and enjoyed hosting the official party last month.

cheers !. any perks for tv members ? tongue.gif

Yes TB we are currently sorting out arrangements for a TV special offer which I will announce on a new thread when I have sorted out all the details.

Check out Tuskers Most Excellent website for details!

Thank for the kind comments MCSpicey we are working on the website, it's coming along and we are looking to start podcasts shortly (sort of Radio Tuskers but over the web and only for an hour or so a week). Unfortunately we are new to this technical area so if anyone knows how to put this kind of thing together please PM me.

As for everyone else thank you so much for all the kind comments, it makes me worry about living up to billing. We still have a long way to go with the place but that kind of encouragement gives us great heart and we truly appreciate it - thank you.

Your on my list of must does.....just do a little at a time.....slowly over time people will say gota eat there and see what they have done now.....there always improving in little ways....they've come so far you have to see pictures to remember the original. One big exspensive over hyped redo dosent take faithfull custamers along for the ride......good luck.