Kuwait National Smashed In Head With Brick By Thai Thugs

libya 115

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: September 4th 2007

Kuwait National pulled from his motorbike and knocked unconscious in assault and theft.

We take you now to Banglamung Hospital who admitted a Kuwait National in the early hours of Tuesday Morning. He was picked up by a Sawang Boriboon Rescue Unit in Soi Dong Yai Lao in South Pattaya.

Mr. Faissal Almounes, a 32 year old student from Kuwait City, was admitted in a dazed state after sustaining a serious head injury. He explained to us that he was driving his motorbike down this poorly lit street when two men came from a side alley and forced the victim off his bike.

They proceeded to check his pockets for valuables and before they left one of the assailants smashed a brick over his head causing him to loose consciousness.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Santi from Pattaya Police Station was assigned to the case and took partial descriptions of the two men. There were no additional witnesses to the attack leaving Police with a slim chance of catching the two men.

SOURCE: Pattaya City News: September 4th 2007

Kuwait National pulled from his motorbike and knocked unconscious in assault and theft.

They proceeded to check his pockets for valuables and before they left one of the assailants smashed a brick over his head causing him to loose consciousness.

Smash a brick on a guy's head after he is down???!!! That is just so wrong. :o

TheWalkingMan

should that be true that is very wrong,

but after seeing them in phuket i bet he did something to deserve it,

i have seen them drunk with girls then when it comes to food they ask if it is halal, or early morning calling eath other in the corridors of hotels to do morning prayers,

should he be one of those Hippocrates, that served him well.

Edited by Zeid

should that be true that is very wrong,

but after seeing them in phuket i bet he did something to deserve it,

i have seen them drunk with girls then when it comes to food they ask if it is halal, or early morning calling eath other in the corridors of hotels to do morning prayers,

should he be one of those Hippocrates, that served him well.

I had same in Chiang Mai. Let there kids go racing and screaming up and down the corridors all night - but i couldnt find a brick

People need to be tolerant of other nationals. In Kuwait letting kids scream down the corridors all night might be the norm. A friendly chat might have sorted that out.

Failing that, try the brick.

Was the brick first developed as a weapon or as a building material - just curious :o

People need to be tolerant of other nationals. In Kuwait letting kids scream down the corridors all night might be the norm. A friendly chat might have sorted that out.

Failing that, try the brick.

I have worked in Arab countries for about 20 of the last 30 years.

Discipline is an unknown word throughout the Middle East, especially when it comes to kids and driving.

These brats are the most obnoxious in the world. It is a wonder that a few of them can be mistaken for human beings when they grow up.

Why, oh why cannot someone invent a cheap alternative to oil - then they could all go back to the desert and sleep with their goats, as before.