Trip To Holland

hi to all ,

can anyone help with this please , i,m british so no problem , my wife thai we both live in LOS , the company i used to work for has invited us both to Amsterdam for a short break 5 /7 days , my wife has thai passport from when she got visa to visit me in U.K before we moved here .

can she get visa on entry in Holland or will she have to apply at dutch emmbassy here ???

will she have problem because we have no family there we only want short holiday ??

thanks for any help ...martyn.

She would need to apply for a Schengen visa in Thailand.

Note that:

The questions marked with * do not have to be answered by family members of EU or EEA citizens (spouse, child or dependent ascendant). Family members of EU or EEA citizens have to present documents to prove this relationship.

She would need to apply for a Schengen visa in Thailand.

Note that:

The questions marked with * do not have to be answered by family members of EU or EEA citizens (spouse, child or dependent ascendant). Family members of EU or EEA citizens have to present documents to prove this relationship.

thanks vinny ,

i have printed the forms you sent can the visa be applyed for through the post as we live up country ISAAN and we have marrage certificate we,ve been marred over two years now .. :o ....

i have printed the forms you sent can the visa be applyed for through the post as we live up country ISAAN and we have marrage certificate we,ve been marred over two years now .. :o ....

Unfortunately it's not quite that easy. All applications must be made in person at the Dutch Embassy in Bangkok and by prior appointment otherwise she will not be seen that day. It also will take more than a day to process. The good news is that as a spouse of an EU citizen it will be free so you must also prove your nationality status and marriage with her application.

Edited by Mahout Angrit