Gentleman Scamp And His Hats

Begs

Scampy is currently teaching, but has been informed of the new thread by SMS

(Just exactly what you said, Scampy :o )

LovelyCutie, thankyou for passing on news of this incredibly important thread to GS.

Nice Hats by the way.

LovelyCutie and I decided to swap avatars and she was able to wear my hats, no probem (well actually one of them is Ambassadors) - anyway, I was unable to change myself into her red & blue 'Elsie' logo, so I thought I would borrow Bluecat's avatar until I had time to investigate the problem but that didn't upload either - not on my computer, but It did on every other PC worldwide.

I have somehow changed back automatically so now there are four hats, I don't know how this has happened.

Hope Bluecat didn't mind, he's got his Persian Blue back hasn't he?

Begs, don't suppose I could borrow your shark until LC finds her logo and I get my hats back could I, you're obviously not using it now that you've become a punk - is it you?

I preferred the ‘The Hats’. But they should be accompanied by a rosewood silver tipped cane. They had so much more of a gentleman rogue air about them.

The ‘Bluecat’ glyph looks like it’s planning to decapitate and devour some poor mouse.

Hey, Erco-Polo is back!

Say, hows about those bar girls?

:D

kenk3z

Kenk, i was never Erco.............i was Polo................Erco always slammed the girls as being the villains................i always saw them as the Victims, and slammed the farangs

But we was both banned for 2 seperate opinions :D

Although i am sure Erco is still around, just as i am. :o