Inter-racial Marriage

meemiathai

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really don’t understand your issue.

My father is a f@cking drunk and my mother is a old dog (she has be xxxxxxx by every man within 5 miles of where we live.) I am a mongrel child, and I a'int got a clue who my real father is.

I love my Mother 100% even though she was a (is) whore. I asked myself many times WHY, I will tell you why, we has a nice house, we are respected. We are respected in our community. she maybe 1/4 cast but she can get the money honey !!

NOWHERE and no PERSON in this world are perfect, but make no mistakes us half-breeds lead the way. Our kind lead in this big old melting pot that is actually getting hotter by the day.

When you feel down (Sing this song) my brother.

Take a pinch of white man

Wrap him up in black skin

Add a touch of blue blood

And a little bitty bit of red indian boy

Oh like a curly latin kinkies

Oh lordy, lordy, mixed with yellow chinkees, yeah

You know you lump it all together

And you got a recipe for a get along scene

Oh what a beautiful dream

If it could only come true, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot

Big enough enough enough to take

The world and all it’s got

And keep it stirring for

A hundred years or more

And turn out coffee coloured people by the score

Rabbis and the friars

Vishnus and the gurus

We got the beatles or the sun god

Well it really doesn’t matter

What religion you choose

And be thankful little mrs. graceful

You know that livin’ could be tasteful

We should all get together in a lovin machine

I think I’ll call up the queen

It’ s only fair that she knows, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot

Big enough enough enough to take

The world and all it’s got

And keep it stirring for

A hundred years or more

And turn out coffee coloured people by the score

Coffee coloured people

Coffee coloured people

Coffee coloured people by the score.

(The only problem with these lyrics is no mention of us Asian boys, but for sure we can relate to this)

I love looking like a Sniper/Kamakarzee asian, and make no mistakes the WORLD LOVES US. For a mongrel boy, I think I have a better life than many Negroes and White Honkies trailer trash around me.

Get over it BOY. We are who we are, and if people around us don’t like it, it’s their problem. SO LIVE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT ANY HANG-UPS.

The only people who should have issues are the white Ozzies, they feel they have something to prove. (Hate the <deleted>) they are jumped up old school English bods who still feel they have something to prove.

Enjoy your life Brother, we a’int here that long.

Love you loads,

From a Cheeky Bastard who LOVES life.

QUOTE (meemiathai @ Wed 2004-07-28, 23:25:40)

So I think inter-racial marriages should be banned worldwide!

Hi Hitler !

After reading your ridiculous suggestion Hauptmann (Captain),

you should join the Gestapo or the Storm Troppers (if there are still around).

We are now in the 21st century. Be proud as what you are. Act like one.

:o

meemiathai please whatever you do STAY IN HK! you are a puke stain on the boot of society, dont blame your parents for your lack of social skills or the fact you have such a little willy you will never get a date.

Tell us some more of your views, Islam? same sex marriages? bestiality? oops, theres one you probably have books on..

If all of the people on this planet were to marry inter-racially, there would be no pure breed left.......... tell me that is not so?

How often do you see lions mating tigers, dogs mating sheep on this planet?

Since the animals are not doing it, we human beings shouldn't be doing it!

I am half farang half chinese, and being so, growing up here in HK has always made me feel abnormal. As a kid, always been regarded as abnormal.

I do not know which country to belong to, which to love!

For a guy with 500 some posts under his belt, you are either trolling, extremely bored to worry about this kind of shit or becoming seriously unhinged!

I don't know. But a couple with different colour just doesn't look right to me.

Is it just me that's getting this? :o

"Mee-mia-thai" ....

Nice thread. If they don't clock now, we'll be going for centuries...

A human is a human independant from the race. The letterhead reads "human" means this classifies the species of the homo sapiens while races are just a sub order classification.

A lion and a tiger are two different species and there is not just a race difference. Usually, the mating of two different species does not result into offspring. There are surely a few execption such as for example the result if a horse and a donkey interact: A mule. But all of as sudden here comes nature into play because mules are infertile means this species is actually not naturally intended.

Usually, nature gives us guidance. If different races mate and this results in healthy fertile offspring, well the conclusion can only be this is actually the expected way of life. If a human gets let's say on a sheep or a tiger on a lion and there will never be outcome. Well, this means there is no room for a "husheep" or "tigon".

Not we, the humans, make the rules but nature does. Only if we neglect this and start to f... around with her the result will be catastrophic.

Hope this provides a sufficient answer to the original question raised.

um,, i dont know if this is the place to admit to this but um...

i was once 'dry' raped by my male sheep,

much to the delight of the watching crowd,

until Sompong came to the rescue with big stick and some grain.....

this sheep had the hots only for me, he refused to breed my two ewes during their heat!!!, now sold, and probably as shwarma in pita poor thing, a dud as a stud

- as the offsrping of Bangladeshi/Scottish parentage can I just politely enquire - what's wrong with me exactly?

Namu Amida Butsu!

I've been conversing with you for a while, Andy ... and now you tell me you're <gasp!> non-white ???

In future you must kowtow and touch your forelock when you type to me ... and you must call me "Rod Sahib".

:o

Andyinkat, I've been conversing with you two and probably neither of us realized we were mixed-heritage offspring. But in the end, who gives a shit? What matters is that we found something in common and shared about experiences other than ethnicity. We're all part of one big beautiful diverse race. There are those who will love you, and those who won't, so try to understand best who you are, and you'll better understand everyone else.

I'm also watchin but not really joining this argument, because I've lived a lifetime on this thread. I'm a mixed-race adoptee, that for the most part looks white, but was adopted by black and latino parents. Yes, I've done a lot of thinking and growing around this particular topic. This is why I am quiet. :D

If all of the people on this planet were to marry inter-racially, there would be no pure breed left.......... tell me that is not so?

How often do you see lions mating tigers, dogs mating sheep on this planet?

Since the animals are not doing it, we human beings shouldn't be doing it!

I am half farang half chinese, and being so, growing up here in HK has always made me feel abnormal. As a kid, always been regarded as abnormal.

Of course it should be allowed, what a daft question.

It is nothing like pigs mating with sheep or dogs mating with cows it is more like ginger cat's breeding with Siamese cats or garter snakes mating with tree snakes or labradors mating with alsations.

We are all the same animal - just different species.

Who cares what race someone is ,if you love them thats all that counts. I am also mixed race bangladeshi/english and so far i have had a great life,come from 2 cultures live in both countries have the best of both worlds. things could not be better. :o

I am half farang half chinese, and being so, growing up here in HK has always made me feel abnormal.  As a kid, always been regarded as abnormal.

Three theories:

1) If as growing up as a kid you were perceived as abnormal, I wouldn't blame it on your "race" (whatever that is). Maybe your abnormalcy had something to do with your personality.

2) This is a troll. Why? Because:

3) "meemiathai" means "I have a Thai wife" in informal Thai. Now if you have a Thai wife, but are espousing this crap, it means you are a hypocrite or a &lt;deleted&gt;, or both.

Prejudice is prejudice and comes in lots of forms!!

I was brought up in Belfast N. Ireland and we had a half caste family that lived nearby. The kids got grief from both sides of the community!! "Half caste! Half caste!" all the other kids used to shout.

They were as white as all the other kids.

Their sin???

Their sin was that the parents were a Catholic mother and a Protestant!

So people can be sh*ts anywhere about anything :o

Silly thread, indeed.

I like it,... :D

Meemiathai wants to know whether some people felt different if coming from a mixed marriage.

And whether it affected their life.

In a good or bad way.

Because I'm pretty sure he is enjoying his.

But I guess, he got his answers.

At least some,... :o