Inter-racial Marriage

meemiathai

I think just the opposite, (as you might expect)... I recommend inter-racial dating and marriage to everybody.

Welcome back, Yohan!

If you have read my last post, you probably should have realized that I am not against inter-racial dating/marriage at all.

Anyway, enjoy your holiday! :o

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think just the opposite, (as you might expect)... I recommend inter-racial dating and marriage to everybody.

Welcome back, Yohan!

If you have read my last post, you probably should have realized that I am not against inter-racial dating/marriage at all.

Anyway, enjoy your holiday! :o

Thank you, Meemiathai,

Anyway, what I want to say is, that there is a difference if you are a mixed race person living in the States or in Europe, or if you are a mixed race person living in China or in Japan.

As I am living in Japan for almost 30 years, I have some understandings for the feelings of some people here, who are not ethnic Japanese, but born here and do not know anything else but Japan itself.... Such mixed people will always be the freaks of the society here...

I know such stories about China as well.

My younger daughter packed her belongings, moved to America, and married an overseas Japanese... he looks like a Japanese, but he is totally an American citizen....much better there than in Japan, she thinks.

As an European man, who will never speak Japanese without accent and who is looking totally different from the Japanese, there is no serious problem here in Japan.... but there are known problems of people, who feel themselves as a mixed personality....so I have some understandings, if people of mixed race sometimes are critical about such marriages.

Ever see a pure breed Doberman or any other breed of show animal, years of in-breeding and isolation of outside genes produces a neurotic, sickly animal. It's the mutts who are the most well adjusted and healthy.

.. I forgot what my point was .... :o