Manchester To Bangkok Via Dubai December - Emirates

Chiangmai Foxy

I have booked Emirates December. No problems, £520. Dont use Etihad for the sake of saving £50. Terrible service, old planes, tv never worked for 3 legs of the journey. Hostess just said, tough luck when I mentioned it! Also, wasnt interested in serving drinks after food had been served. Hope this helps.

new A320-200 on London/Manchester/Dublin --> Abu Dhabi and one year old 777 and over the past year never seen a non working IFE so not now what you are on about. Fast connections in AUH (hardly ever have time to get to the business lounge) is the biggest advantage of Etihad

Ok. Thanks for the replies. I was only providing comment based on factual events. Ill keep quiet in future.

till a year ago you would probably been right when they were flying wet leased planes from iberstar etc. But since march 2006 I would say they have improved their planes a lot as they took delivery of a few hands full of planes in the 777 and 320/340 ranges.

Never had any drink i wanted refused during any of the flights

I have booked Emirates December. No problems, £520. Dont use Etihad for the sake of saving £50. Terrible service, old planes, tv never worked for 3 legs of the journey. Hostess just said, tough luck when I mentioned it! Also, wasnt interested in serving drinks after food had been served. Hope this helps.

new A320-200 on London/Manchester/Dublin --> Abu Dhabi and one year old 777 and over the past year never seen a non working IFE so not now what you are on about. Fast connections in AUH (hardly ever have time to get to the business lounge) is the biggest advantage of Etihad

Ok. Thanks for the replies. I was only providing comment based on factual events. Ill keep quiet in future.

till a year ago you would probably been right when they were flying wet leased planes from iberstar etc. But since march 2006 I would say they have improved their planes a lot as they took delivery of a few hands full of planes in the 777 and 320/340 ranges.

Never had any drink i wanted refused during any of the flights

Where have you got the word 'refused' from.? I used the phrase 'wasnt interested in serving', completely different. Anyway Ill stick to using Emirates / Singapore. I have flown enough miles to recognise quality of service.

Hi Everyone; I have been browsing the site for a couple of months now and decided it was time to join and put in my twopeneth worth.If you are a regular visitor to Thailand its probably better to purchase your tickets in Thailand.You do lose out a bit when only buying a single first time,but Ive found it much cheaper to buy Thai side All sesons travel in Pattaya are very good. Ive been kocking round Pattaya for 9 years This letter comes from Dubai;will be back Oct 11. Take care all. Norman (Taff 202 )