Farangs In Yellow "king" Shirts

piker

I've asked a few Thais what they think of farangs wearing the Yellow shirt which marks the sixtieth anniversary of the king’s ascension to the throne.

The answers seemed split. When answering honestly, many Thais don't really care much for Farangs and so couldn't care less what Farangs wear as long as they wear something.

Others were really happy to see Farangs absorping themselves into Thai culture and showing their love forr the king.

What do you think of Farangs wearing those largely poor fitting Yellow shirts?

I have only ever experienced positive feedback when roaming around Issan on a Monday in my yellow King shirt. Many smiling faces and "Very Good" comments.

Plus the mother in law bought me a new one for my birthday so I have little choice but to wear it :o

My knowledge of the King is not great but any man who can command such love and devotion from his people is alright in my book.

Edited by UdonRoy

I've asked a few Thais what they think of farangs wearing the Yellow shirt which marks the sixtieth anniversary of the king’s ascension to the throne.

The answers seemed split. When answering honestly, many Thais don't really care much for Farangs and so couldn't care less what Farangs wear as long as they wear something.

Others were really happy to see Farangs absorping themselves into Thai culture and showing their love forr the king.

What do you think of Farangs wearing those largely poor fitting Yellow shirts?

I wear one on a Monday, just as everyone at my place work does. I seriously don't think you will find many people having a problem with it.

I'm not sure what your motive is on this post, but it seems like you are trying to draw out an argument. Many Thais don't care much for FArangs, and many Farangs don't care foR Thais, but that's not really an issue on this particular topic is it?

I'm not sure what your motive is on this post,

post-4007-1189180597_thumb.jpg I think this is the motive.

Yep, and a pretty poor effort.

37 posts makes me suspect a troll.

Think this thread will get closed anyway.

Edited by mrtoad

Not sure of the OP's motives except trolling the waters. In any case due to this forum rule "Discussion of topics concerning the King or other current or deceased members of the Thai Royal Family is forbidden." and the likely hood this will lead further into these regions, this topic is closed.