Wakeboard Shop In Bangkok

yom07

Thanks for the information.

i believe it is siam discovery

i have the Ronix One purchased there. The shop is a hole in the wall tucked away in a back corner. it is on the directories though.

a few months back they had a venue a vault and a covin, not sure if they have the new 2008 stuff.

where do you ride?

I've been there today and I confirm it's in Siam Center, 4th floor (shop 412/3).

They have a lot of choice, much more than SuperSport and Intensity. They don't have 2008 models, but they offer a 20% discount on 2007 and 30% on 2006 models, which is fair enough.

About the riding spot, I go almost every Sunday morning at Bung Taco. Close from BKK, cheap and good food :D

If you get there at that time, look for a guy with a brand new white board desperately trying to do a back flip, it's me :o

Edited by yom07

I've been there today and I confirm it's in Siam Center, 4th floor (shop 412/3).

They have a lot of choice, much more than SuperSport and Intensity. They don't have 2008 models, but they offer a 20% discount on 2007 and 30% on 2006 models, which is fair enough.

About the riding spot, I go almost every Sunday morning at Bung Taco. Close from BKK, cheap and good food :D

If you get there at that time, look for a guy with a brand new white board desperately trying to do a back flip, it's me :o

bung taco was fun to start, but behind the boat at TE is infinitely more satisfying. something about actually having a wake. foods better too.

let me know what you think of the one, not sure if i would use mine on sliders and kickers.