Prices In Pratunam And Manhattan Chidlom

I like World Trade Centre, Pratunam, Pantip area and looked at Manhattan Chidlom. The middle eastern family in front of me the developer sales girl quoted about 95,000 a sq m, although this was, I think, the penthouse floor. I read about people who have already paid a deposit and are trying to sell on at 80,000 a sq m. There is 1 condo on the 9th floor at 68,000 a sq m and that appears to be the cheapest I can find, although I can see it has been onm the market for over a year with no takers. But this is crazy. I thought there was a slump at the moment with no, or very few buyers around. I had expected to pick up a bargain having a little cash in the bank. I just don't understand this "willing buyer" and "willing seller" idea of fixing a market selling rate in Thailand. Can any more experienced or knowledgable members of Thai Visa shed light on what a proper selling price should be at the moment for a new condo such as Manhattan Chidlom?

Or just go with a hunch and offer the sellers a rate which you deem correct and ask them to contact you when they are ready to accept it.

Also make sure to add to the conversation that you have offers out for other condo's as well and that you will purchase from the first one who gets back to you with an acceptance of your offer. :o