Any Re-enactment Societies In Thailand?

Jersey_UK

Always thought it was sad, but worked with a bloke who is a member of Napoleons army (him half french) and it sounds like a good craic, meet up all over Europe for events and a good piss up with like minded souls from differing countries.......the Russians are apparently quite mental :o

Although I will admit I am not quite ready to join the 9th SS Panzer Division now stationed in the UK (did Tony Bliar really swing that far to the right?!!)

the 9th SS Panzer Division

Just wondered if folk did this sort of thing in Thailand? (apart from the Nazi crash helmets for motorbikes?).

A goog one to go and see is the re-enactment a Thai - Burmese war at Don Chedi in Suphanburi. Its held yearly & the production is huge. Three football fields, fifty elephants, hundreds of horses & 1000 odd combatants with explosives, fires etc.

In February or January?? Have to check.

Cheers,

Soundman.

A goog one to go and see is the re-enactment a Thai - Burmese war at Don Chedi in Suphanburi. Its held yearly & the production is huge. Three football fields, fifty elephants, hundreds of horses & 1000 odd combatants with explosives, fires etc.

In February or January?? Have to check.

Cheers,

Soundman.

Sounds good, I'd like to see that.