Satellite Tv Installer In Cm

MartinBKK

I am moving to CM shortly from BKK and looking to install my 7.5ft satellite dish in my new home.

I would be grateful if someone could recommend a good satellite tv dealer to do this for me.

Thanks.

Khun Inchan, mostly an electrician by profession, but prefers doing satellite installations and A/C installation/servicing. but you need to have someone who can speak thai.

number: 0813860182

TB

I am moving to CM shortly from BKK and looking to install my 7.5ft satellite dish in my new home.

I would be grateful if someone could recommend a good satellite tv dealer to do this for me.

Thanks.

Khun Inchan, mostly an electrician by profession, but prefers doing satellite installations and A/C installation/servicing. but you need to have someone who can speak thai.

TB

Thanks TB

Thanks.

TB

Thanks TB

We had a system (7.5 foot and ku dish) installed by Tech Satellite. The job doing the install was top class and very tidy. However the follow up for upgrades for cards etc can be slow due to their focus on sales/installs. He getting better thou.

Tech Satellite

Mr Rachan Mungpa- he can speak english.

09-9700-9944

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tech Satellite is a good outfit which I highly recommend. Mr Rachan Mungpa- speaks english and so does his wife. The ladies are currently at C4 near the line of checkout cashiers, with new promotions. I have been w Tech Sat for 6 years now. Excellent follow up, polite and experienced workers. The chap at Lotus once was with TechSat. Kh Rachan apparently bought him out. :

Rachun at 08-9700-9944.

Office on the Road to Sankanpaeng on the left in a gp of row stores (66/6 #7) just before the 1st new bypass. Tel 053 850011 or 053 117249. :o

Tech Satellite is a good outfit which I highly recommend. Mr Rachan Mungpa- speaks english and so does his wife. The ladies are currently at C4 near the line of checkout cashiers, with new promotions. I have been w Tech Sat for 6 years now. Excellent follow up, polite and experienced workers. The chap at Lotus once was with TechSat. Kh Rachan apparently bought him out. :

Rachun at 08-9700-9944.

Office on the Road to Sankanpaeng on the left in a gp of row stores (66/6 #7) just before the 1st new bypass. Tel 053 850011 or 053 117249. :o

I have had endless problems with Rachan since he installed my Sat TV in August 2006. I have been through several boxes and upgrades yet my system remains, at best, unstable and for considerable lengths of time, non-existant. If there is anyone else, rather more trustworthy, in Chiang Mai that someone could recommend I would be grateful.