Japanese Man Jumps To Death ...

george

Japanese man jumps to death after Thai girlfriend drowned in tub

ROI ET: -- A Japanese man is suspected of drowning his Thai girlfriend in a bathtub before leaping to his death from the fourth floor of a hotel in northeastern Thailand, local police said Thursday.

The body of the 44-year-old man, from Saitama Prefecture, was found Thursday morning in the car park of the Maithai Hotel in Roi Et Province's Muang District while that of his 25-year-old girlfriend was found in the bathtub of their hotel room, police said.

-- Kyodo News 2004-07-30

Japanese man 'killed wife, then himself'

ROI ET: -- A Japanese man fell to his death from a hotel room in this northeastern province after apparently drowning his Thai girlfriend yesterday morning, police said.

Komin Fujikura, 43, was found laying in a pool of blood in the Mai Thai Hotel car park after it appears he jumped from his fourth-floor room, Roi Et Muang district police station superintendent Colonel Narongwit Puangpetra said.

Police found the body of Fujikura's girlfriend, Mayura Thaniwan, 25, in the bathtub of the room, Narongwit said.

No traces of a struggle or evidence of ransacking were found, he said.

Police have yet to conclude that the Japanese man killed his girlfriend and then committed suicide, Narongwit said, adding "there are many factors [to consider], but from the initial evidence, it looks that way".

According to hotel staff, the couple had a drinking session with four people on the night before the incident.

The party was still going on when a hotel waiter excused himself and left the room at 2.30am.

Witnesses told police they routinely heard the couple quarrelling, Narongwit said.

A noisy quarrel was also heard the morning before the two were found dead, he said.

Mayura was a resident of Roi Et's Chiang Khwan sub-district.

-- The Nation, AFP 2004-07-30

Maybe she pushed him over the top, filled the bath to clense herself of him and slipped getting in cracking her head on the edge of the bath. A thorough search of her handbag might turn up the guys wallet

Teach

Not trying to be a smart a**, but if I were going to jump out a building I would make ###### sure it was more than four floors.

My luck I would end up in some wheel chair doing my business in my pants, wanting to die every day, but unable to perform the deed.

Not trying to be a smart a**, but if I were going to jump out a building I would make ###### sure it was more than four floors.

My luck I would end up in some wheel chair doing my business in my pants, wanting to die every day, but unable to perform the deed.

Yep. A four floor flight gives no guarantees. ( and not a lot of free flight sensation )

Yep. A four floor flight gives no guarantees. ( and not a lot of free flight sensation )

i am surprised some pattaya entrepeneur hasnt started up a school to teach balcony jumpers how to get a good flight into the concrete . here is a wonderfull business oportunity going begging ... :o