Is There Something In The Water In Thailand

Prakanong

Out of the small department I deal with in Thailand two of them had baby girls last week within hours of each other - they sit beside each other too :o

The babies are so cute and as one of the girls is my best pal in the company I had better buy the baby something when i visit next month.

What is usually given in a situation like this - back home I would buy a cuddly toy and it was superstition to give some money for the baby first time you saw it?

Umm - you posted twice because there are two?

Thais love kids like no other race I know, the Taxi Motobike riders (need a hit man, thats where to look) and same guys love cuddling babies

go figure

Hmm - I think I hit the post button twice by mistake!

Oh the love the babies - when they were born I think the girls in the office up there pee'd in their pants.

The girls down here are nearly as bad though - if someone brings a baby or even a child into the office they are stuffed full of food and given lots of games etc.

Funny that, babies are usually produced during the rainy season - rain - bai non = babies :D

These two look like New Year babies - just like my sister :D

power cut that night :D

Funny you should say that, I remember talking to my pal just after and she asked me about New Year's Even and where i went.

I told her and she told me after the bombs her and her husband decidsed to stay in - maybe its a bomb baby :o

I "Will" mention this to her when I see her :D