Hillside Condotel To Buy Doi Suthep Side

true blue

And....we wait with bated breath..... :D

How much? Studio, 1 or 2 bedroom? What floor? Purchase terms?

Give us something to SINK OUR TEETH INTO (grrrrrrrrrrrr) :o

sorry about that studio 90%are studio i belive high floor 10 to 15 cash but my friend interested in a 2 bedroomed kill 2 birds with 1 stone a

looking to buy in to hillside 4 condotel

Buy side overlooking city. You wont tire of the view, and its a lot cooler. Forgive me but I must ask why on earth would one want to live there? :o

why not stayed here a few years on and off some off the studios ive stayed in are really plush owner spent 600000 bht on the one im staying in now rent only 10000 i have car so handy for anywere nice view looking at doi suthep now beautiful why you not like im open for ideas so give us your input on other places cheers

Buy side overlooking city. You wont tire of the view, and its a lot cooler. Forgive me but I must ask why on earth would one want to live there? :o

why not stayed here a few years on and off some off the studios ive stayed in are really plush owner spent 600000 bht on the one im staying in now rent only 10000 i have car so handy for anywere nice view looking at doi suthep now beautiful why you not like im open for ideas so give us your input on other places cheers

http://www.jasminehomes.co.th/images/800/index.html I think I could manage living at hillside, can anyone lend me 18M ??

Sorry to say this, and willing to be shot down in flames in for saying it, but, it really is difficult to understand a post which has zero punctuation in it.

Your previous post seems to end mid-sentence with the word "a". It doesn't make sense.

G

I have to visit friends there quite often, the power is unreliable, and as beautiful as Doi suthep is you have to keep the curtains drawn for most of the day, needless to say the air con on that side is always on (power permitting) I also find it difficult to park, my riends in the building tell me expats living elsewhere park their vechiles there when returning home. By the way in all my numerous visits over the years I have never been stopped by security, more often than not the doors on exiting the lifts are left ajar. If that is your idea of home, then I know why you would like to live there. :D

I have to visit friends there quite often, the power is unreliable, and as beautiful as Doi suthep is you have to keep the curtains drawn for most of the day, needless to say the air con on that side is always on (power permitting) I also find it difficult to park, my riends in the building tell me expats living elsewhere park their vechiles there when returning home. By the way in all my numerous visits over the years I have never been stopped by security, more often than not the doors on exiting the lifts are left ajar. If that is your idea of home, then I know why you would like to live there. :D

2nd hand info a why you want to keep curtains oh anyway this is just garbage why the hel_l am i talking to you

sorry about that studio 90%are studio i belive high floor 10 to 15 cash but my friend interested in a 2 bedroomed kill 2 birds with 1 stone a

Completely incomprehensible......10 to 15 what? Lemons a fortnight? :o

you winding me up pick or do you not understand english had a bad day mate or do i have to spell it out for mm 10th to 15th floor

Completely incomprehensible......10 to 15 what? Lemons a fortnight? :o

you winding me up pick or do you not understand english had a bad day mate or do i have to spell it out for mm 10th to 15th floor

Like you said Maejo - completely incomprehensible.

What does "pick" mean?

I assumed "10 to 15 cash" meant 10 to 15 million baht, not 10th to 15th floor.

true blue, these gentlemen have a point. Your posts are not intelligible; we don't know what you're on about. Cannot figure out if you're speaking in some weird dialect, or if English is your third language, or if you don't know how to punctuate, or whether you only post when you're drunk.

Could you perhaps please start over and phrase your thoughts in complete sentences, ending either with full stop or a period? Thank you.

true blue, these gentlemen have a point. Your posts are not intelligible; we don't know what you're on about. Cannot figure out if you're speaking in some weird dialect, or if English is your third language, or if you don't know how to punctuate, or whether you only post when you're drunk.

Could you perhaps please start over and phrase your thoughts in complete sentences, ending either with full stop or a period? Thank you.

I am also interested in such a condo (and furthermore, I can punctuate!) If anyone has a studio condo for sale on the Doi Suthep side of Hillside 4, floor 10 or above, please PM me. Thanks, Neil