If You Like Cars And Joking Around

brahmburgers

[sorry if this gets posted twice, but my internet connection is abysmal, so I never know what's working and what isn't]

It's part of NPR (National Public Radio) - which is a bunch of excellent shows without blatant ads - (listener supported).

The show is called 'CAR TALK' and is hosted by Click and Clack the Tatlit brothers who are as funny and entertaining as they are knowledgable about everything to do with autos. Lots of hilarious (but real) listener call-ins from all over the U.S. The current week's show is free - whereas any of the earlier shows cost a little bit to hear. Also available on podcast. Check 'em out at cartalk.com.

I listened to Car Talk for years in the states. It's a fantastic show. Tom & Ray like to come across like a couple of Boston bozos, but they both have engineering degrees from MIT & they know what they're talking about. The show is about half serious car info & half joking around. These days I listen to the podcast on my ipod every week as I drive between Chiang Mai & Phayao. The link for downloading the current show is http://www.npr.org/rss/podcast/podcast_det...?siteId=9911203

Enjoy.