Pick-up Truck Sized Removal

lotus eater

I need to move my treadmill (which folds to a vertical position) and a medium sized fridge to my house in Chiang Rai.

I'd like to keep the price down, and the big removal companies tend to quote high prices for lavish packing and moving by teams etc. I'd be grateful for any referral or suggestion or indication of likely cost in this regard. I suppose I could hire at either Chiang Mai or Rai.

Believe it or not, most Seelor drivers will jump at the chance to do a Chiangrai return trip for an agreed fare. Your fridge would probably go inside, and your excerise machine on the roof. Only bear in mind that the trip will cost him the best part of a tank of diesel, and start from there.

Check with Budget, they used to rent pick-up trucks, one way to CR.

Will do. Thanks.

Believe it or not, most Seelor drivers will jump at the chance to do a Chiangrai return trip for an agreed fare. Your fridge would probably go inside, and your excerise machine on the roof. Only bear in mind that the trip will cost him the best part of a tank of diesel, and start from there.

What is a "Seelor driver"?

What is a "Seelor driver"?

Don't worry about academic definitions. I'm sort of hired to promote the services of a Thai friend down the Soi. In case you can accept a rental that'll include a Thai speaking driver for the day - send me a PM. - No commission on my part, just happy to help a neighborhood guy to make a few extra bucks (so he can buy an extra beer in my shop).