Have You Ever Met Or Seen The Mayor Of Pattaya?

piker

After living here 3 years, I finally met the mayor of Pattaya today! I've never seen him carrying his shopping basket at the Big C checkout. I've never seen him passing up offers saying "mai ow krab" while strolling the beach. I've never seen him cursing as he hits a pothole. I see him on TV all the time but never live in the flesh.

Today I met the mayor of Pattaya at a function. He was very pleasant.

Have you ever seen or met the mayor?

After living here 3 years, I finally met the mayor of Pattaya today! I've never seen him carrying his shopping basket at the Big C checkout. I've never seen him passing up offers saying "mai ow krab" while strolling the beach. I've never seen him cursing as he hits a pothole. I see him on TV all the time but never live in the flesh.

Sad muppet!!!

Arent some people easily impressed ? :o ,if selection for mayor is anythig like the uk s requirements a road sweeper or butcher seems to qualify quite easily for the gold chain !

Whoopee, lucky you. :o

Naka.

Woooooooooooooooooooooo ! :o

Did some business and made friends with a Doctor in Bangkok who is best friends with the Mayor of Payttaya, He soke very highly of the guy but personally I wouldn't know him from Adam.

Come to think of it, that was 5 years ago and the Mayor Maybe no Mayor no More or May be Mayor still.

I know a lady that had a friend that cleaned woolworths on a sunday morning and lived above the barbors in the high st that had a mongol child that had an uncle that knew someone that once shook hands with winston churchills cousin ! Edited by mikethevigoman