Condos Available For Rent In Central Chiang Mai

2 studio condos (45 sqm each) are available for rent in Chiang Mai. they are in Hillside 4 on Huay Kaew Road on the road to Doi Suthep Mountain, the University and very near Central Dept. store. They are on a high floor, well decorated and furnished with aircon, ceiling fans and a balcony, and all facilities, including bed sheets, electricals and towels are provided. Great location and very quiet block. One has a recently refurbished bathroom. 11,000 - 12000 baht per month. PM me for pics and further details.

2 studio condos (45 sqm each) are available for rent in Chiang Mai. they are in Hillside 4 on Huay Kaew Road on the road to Doi Suthep Mountain, the University and very near Central Dept. store. They are on a high floor, well decorated and furnished with aircon, ceiling fans and a balcony, and all facilities, including bed sheets, electricals and towels are provided. Great location and very quiet block. One has a recently refurbished bathroom. 11,000 - 12000 baht per month. PM me for pics and further details.

I would be interested in seeing photos of the condo. What type of contract are you looking for?

I am looking at about 4 to 6 weeks (Feb-March 2008), with the possibility of two months. I have not booked air tickets as yet, so at the present time I can not give you a firm date as to when I am arriving, but expect to be in Thailand early Feb. Would you consider renting it for that period of time.

Thank you.

Barry :o