Healthy Cake - Free Tasting

JohnBKKK

Hi all,

we are going to hold a free tasting for our new, really healthy cake next week Saturday the 22nd of September at Villa Market Sukhumvit 33 from about 11:00 am to 05:00 pm

at the same time there will be some other cakes and mince pies availale for a free tasting

Would apprechiate some idea how many would come from this forum to get an idea of how much samples we will need

Thanks

John

Edited by JohnBKKK

• 4 weeks later...

[

Obviously I have missed your free tasting, but is your cake on sale anywhere now?

quote name=JohnBKKK' date='2007-09-13 22:06:23' post='1534181]

Hi all,

we are going to hold a free tasting for our new, really healthy cake next week Saturday the 22nd of September at Villa Market Sukhumvit 33 from about 11:00 am to 05:00 pm

at the same time there will be some other cakes and mince pies availale for a free tasting

Would apprechiate some idea how many would come from this forum to get an idea of how much samples we will need

Thanks

John

quote name='karenmw460' date='2007-10-08 20:43:50' post='1583496']

[

Obviously I have missed your free tasting, but is your cake on sale anywhere now?

Hi Karen,

should on the shelf in Villa near Soi 33 by the coming weekend - once I have found a place to put it - below see a picture

with culinary regards

John

post-30681-1191853405_thumb.jpg[

Thanks. It looks good. I will watch out for it in Villa.

quote name='karenmw460' date='2007-10-08 20:43:50' post='1583496']

[

Hi Karen,

should on the shelf in Villa near Soi 33 by the coming weekend - once I have found a place to put it - below see a picture

with culinary regards

John

post-30681-1191853405_thumb.jpg[

I will be there not becuase it's free tasting but I am a cake chick. You will find me where are the yummy cakes at. Have not found cakes at Villa are good though so hope they're gonna do better and successful this time.

Hi,

we are putting 4 packs into Villa near Soi 33 today - only 4 because I want to test the market since this cake is and can not be cheap - 228.00 for 400G - the price is simply dictated by the cost of Walnuts and Peacan Nuts here and the fact that we do put plenty in - :o there is actually in weight more nuts than flour + raisons + cherries all not cheap - plus the fact that the base of the cake (our secret) is also very expensive here but enables us to make this product without any bad fats or any animal bi-products what so ever - nope - no margerine or other vegetable based butter replacement either - they taste simply like ... well Thai bread = terrible artificially sweet - this cake is 100% nature

FYI - we are also putting in today a new batch of Cumberland sausage and Apple & Leek sausages - Duck Terrine and Wild Boar (Wildschwein) Terrine

Edited by JohnBKKK