Bangkok City Bus Routes

foolforlove

there is one dedicated "BANGKOK BUS MAP" in English. it costs just 50 Baht, thats why it may be difficult to find as there is no big profit for the book-stores to be made....

I think some friends of mine found it at the huge B2S book-store at Centralworld. I bought the latest edition a few months ago, when I incidentally found it at a small book-and map-stall at FORTUNE TOWN IT-Mall (2nd or 3rd floor)

on the front there is a big city-map, and on the backside there are ALL buslines listed and from where to where they go and what time they run and if they are AC or not.....

the latest edition is number 4 (or is it 5 already ? i am not sure, just check if those new airport-lines are listed, then its da latest one), including all those new lines going from and to Suwannaphum (lines 550-559 and such).

this is the ONE AND ONLY useful Busmap, there are several others but they are all crap....

I think the publisher has a website bangkokguide.com but I am not sure about that and I can not check it right now as I am outside the kingdom at the moment....

Edited by siam2007