Health Check-up

sutnyod

Hi,

for a new job I need a health certificate (blood, lab, HIV, etc.). Does anyone have recommendations where to go in BANGKOK? I used to do it out in the provinces, which was fast and painless. However, now it seems I will have to do that in here in Bkk. Where to go? The whole test is not supposed to cost more than 4,000 Baht though....

Thanks

Hi,

for a new job I need a health certificate (blood, lab, HIV, etc.). Does anyone have recommendations where to go in BANGKOK? I used to do it out in the provinces, which was fast and painless. However, now it seems I will have to do that in here in Bkk. Where to go? The whole test is not supposed to cost more than 4,000 Baht though....

Thanks

Bangkok Christian Hospital on Silom.

:o

Please, if you are not doing this now, please consider this; Before the lab sends off the results to whoever is asking for the results, be sure to see the results first and discuss the results with the health care provider. Some results can be out of wack and give false positives.

In two recent cases with colleagues, lab results were sent off with incorrect information. One was for the wrong subject and the other had a tainted result (indicating blood disorder when there was none). Lab technicians are human and make human errors. Sometimes the test results are misfiled.