Clubbin'

Mirka

Hey!! I'm a 19 years old Finnish girl staying in Chiang Mai for 2 months. I can't seem to find a club where there's a dance floor and good music to my mind... Can someone tell me where I can find one and maybe come with me to show me around the town?? I wouldn't mind to have some party friends :o

Thanx for your answers!

- Mirka

Hi Mirka,

There's lots of places to enjoy a good dance and lots of nice people to go out with :D

I'll certainly be up for joining you on a night out (and I know there are plenty of others who will join us), but make sure you don't have plans for the next day because nights out here often end up watching the sun come up :o

Welcome to Chiang Mai

Rachel

Hi Mirka,

There's lots of places to enjoy a good dance and lots of nice people to go out with :D

I'll certainly be up for joining you on a night out (and I know there are plenty of others who will join us), but make sure you don't have plans for the next day because nights out here often end up watching the sun come up :D

Welcome to Chiang Mai

Rachel

You mean for the following three days for some of us :o

:D

Forgot even to say, WELCOME MIRKA! :D

Nienke

Hey Rachel,

It was nice to meet you and see your bar! I'm looking forward to going out to some club with you some day! Hopefully we can get a bunch of people come with us and have fun :o Yesterday I already got to know some pretty good clubs, I wasn't home before 6 am! :D

See ya!

-Mirka

Hey Rachel,

It was nice to meet you and see your bar! I'm looking forward to going out to some club with you some day! Hopefully we can get a bunch of people come with us and have fun :o Yesterday I already got to know some pretty good clubs, I wasn't home before 6 am! :D

See ya!

-Mirka

hi mirka and welcome.

so what clubs did you check out?

did you try V club at all or fashion house,both good clubs with good music

hope you avoided bubble and spicy lol

hi mirka and welcome.

so what clubs did you check out?

did you try V club at all or fashion house,both good clubs with good music

hope you avoided bubble and spicy lol

Hey!

Yeah we went to V club and Warm Up and somewhere else I can't remember the names.. lol

The other day I went to bubble unfortunately... well, now I know better! Fashion house.. I have to remember that one. You wanna come with some day let me know.

- Mirka

Mirka,

Count me in too! I'm a 1/2 time resident, and I arrive in 6 weeks. Is it just a girls' thing or could I bring my fella?

Hi!

Sure you can bring your fella! But which day are you arriving Thailand? 'Cause I'm leaving on the last day of October...

- Mirka