Driving Chumphon To Buriram

JUDAS

Going to Buriram, yet again!! Somehow I always manage to end up driving through the middle of BKK on this trip :o . Can you please help with directions on how to GO AROUND BKK, should cut about 3 hours off my trip. Plenty of detail would be appreciated as the wife is in charge of navagation!! Thanks....

Going to Buriram, yet again!! Somehow I always manage to end up driving through the middle of BKK on this trip :o . Can you please help with directions on how to GO AROUND BKK, should cut about 3 hours off my trip. Plenty of detail would be appreciated as the wife is in charge of navagation!! Thanks....

Just before arriving Bangkok take outer ring road (Highway nr 9). Then highway nr 1 to Saraburi and there highway nr 2 to Korat.

cheers

onzestan

Just before arriving Bangkok take outer ring road (Highway nr 9). Then highway nr 1 to Saraburi and there highway nr 2 to Korat.

cheers

onzestan

Very much appreciated. Should save me hours!! thanks again :D