Possible Ways From Suvarnabhumi To Pattaya

balajisekar

Hello everybody,

Myself & my friend are planning to visit pattaya & bangkok for 2 days in a transit visa on arrival. My flight from seoul reaches suvarnabhumi @ 13:30Hrs and once i reached suvarnabhumi, I am planning to go pattaya first for spending my first day. So I want to know the different possibility to reach pattaya from suvarnabhumi. I heard that there are 2 possibilities .. like

1. Suvarnabhumi to Ekamai through taxi or Bus (55, 9916) and From ekamai to pattaya through Bus.

2. Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya through direct bus (389, 9905)

This info is just I heard on air like passing clouds.... but i donno the reality. So I need some expert's advice in reaching pattaya from suvarnabhumi without much struggles. Please advise. thanks in advance.

Come out of arrivals where you get taxis & turn left. If you go to the last bus stop on your right it's a free one that takes staff & travellers to the bus station (about 3 stops & 10 minutes max) where you get the bus to Pattaya which has a toilet on it & air-con for the grand total of 110 baht (I took it in July) It takes around 1 3/4 hours, job done! It is really straight forward & simple.

Blunt.

I think there was a toilet.

It's better to use the Bell Travel bus, as you don't have to travel from the airport to the Transportation Centre and they also have a minibus service to take from the bus station in Pattaya to your hotel.

Certainly worth paying the extra 40 baht.

I think there was a toilet.

It's better to use the Bell Travel bus, as you don't have to travel from the airport to the Transportation Centre and they also have a minibus service to take from the bus station in Pattaya to your hotel.

Certainly worth paying the extra 40 baht.

I e-mailed them yesterday and recieved my booking confirmation by e-mail today, 150 baht is very cheap for such a door to door service.

I can then take my time knowing I have a bus at a certain time, instead of rushing like a maniac to try to be first in the queue at Immigration.

I have not taken a Bus in Thailand for a long time, I always use Taxis and I have my car that I take to the Airport if I am going regional for a few days. I'm willing to give it a try, I do feel a lot safer on the road in a big bus than a Toyota Corolla, and the 1000 + Baht I save can pay for a meal out when I get home. :o

If you are going for such a short time take a taxi or even one of the limo services. Why take a bus?

I guess everyone is different but for me I would rather pay the extra and take the ride in comfort...it is pocket change after all, hardly worth catching a bus to save pocket change.

• 2 weeks later...