How Long To Get To St.andrews From Patts?

jumbo2

Thinking of sending my boys to St.Andrews from next year.How long is the journey from say Jomtien to the school?Either by school bus or me driving them?And is it a good school???

My office is in the heart of Jomtien, very close to the Monkey Statue and it takes me about 30 to 35 minutes to get there to pick my son up in the afternoon. I leave here at 2.25 and am always there by 3 or just before. Personally I am very happy with the school. There is a very nice family atmosphere and the teachers seem to be very capable. My son is into his 3rd year at the school, just, and since he started the number of children at the school has gone from 180 to 340, which I think says a lot. If you want any advice on the best route to take to get there as quickly as possible, please just let me know.

Thinking of sending my boys to St.Andrews from next year.How long is the journey from say Jomtien to the school?Either by school bus or me driving them?And is it a good school???

We live in Jomtien and our son takes the bus to and from school (St. Andrews) anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour each way. Bus service will cost you about 17K baht/term but it's worth it and very safe.

We live in Jomtien and our son takes the bus to and from school (St. Andrews) anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour each way. Bus service will cost you about 17K baht/term but it's worth it and very safe.

There are 3 terms at St Andrews, so about 51,000 Bt per annum

Our son has been going to best for the past five years, and I am now at the point of discussed. My wife does not want to chsnge schools, but this term he has not lerned a thing. I think the teachers at Best are now just going through the motions.

What do you mean by three terms?

Is it similar to best, term 1 may through the beginning of October, term 2 end of October to beginning of March and a summer term lasting four weeks for 5000 Baht for a total of about 45,000 baht plus lucnch which they purchase themselves.

Our son has been going to best for the past five years, and I am now at the point of discussed. My wife does not want to chsnge schools, but this term he has not lerned a thing. I think the teachers at Best are now just going through the motions.

Is it similar to best, term 1 may through the beginning of October, term 2 end of October to beginning of March and a summer term lasting four weeks for 5000 Baht for a total of about 45,000 baht plus lucnch which they purchase themselves.

St Andrew's is English curriculum (sp?) and so terms are very similar to English schools. First term starts in August and runs to X'mas, second term from X'mas to Easter and final term from Easter until July. The are half term holidays in each term too.

St Andrew's is English curriculum (sp?) and so terms are very similar to English schools. First term starts in August and runs to X'mas, second term from X'mas to Easter and final term from Easter until July. The are half term holidays in each term too.

Yes the British Curriculum has 3 terms/annum.

Term 1 - End of August thru December

Term 2 - January thru mid April

Term 3 - April thru early July

Fees:

Lunch - 4000 baht/term

Bus - 17,000 baht/term

Tuition - 105,000 baht/term

Good quality education with ALL native English speaking teachers except for Thai Language and Culture Classes, and a handfull of westeners from countries where English is not their first language (Dutch).