Looking For A Gps Map Software For Windows Mobile Unit

Sunny Valentine

Just bought the Asus 535 Windows Mobile 6.0 Smartphone, with built-in GPS receiver. It came bundled with a seemingly Thai-language only application Speednavi, which looks unusable to me.

So I would like to invest in a decent Mapping, or maybe even routing Software, which runs on these machines, and have Thailand as well as other Countries maps available.

Does not have to be a routing application, a GPS enabled map with good (and preferable cheap or free) world wide maps including good Thai coverage would do.

Sunny

May you look at this site

For Thailand I would suggest you go to the dealer where you bought your PDA may they have the english maps for Thailand.

At IT-Mall Fortune there is one shop which have a lot differen map Software for Thailand. But I forget where exactly is the shop!

Thanks for the answer, Reimar.

Now, I have to forget the shop. Thailand after sales service, you know ....

And the link brings me to over 50 maybe useable Software ..... Anyone here who uses one of these programs in Thailand, and can tell me their experiences? I just don't have the time to try out all these ....

Sunny

Her3e's the details from the Shop at IT Mall Fortune:

Mega Direct Notebook Co., Ltd.

Room 4P 28, 4. Floor IT-Mall

Tel.: 0 2642 0731-2, 0 2642 111 Ext. 4028

Talk to Khun Jo

• 3 weeks later...
Does not have to be a routing application, a GPS enabled map with good (and preferable cheap or free) world wide maps including good Thai coverage would do.

Sunny

Try this link www.gadgetrend.com

I bought Garmin mobile 10 from their shop (in BKK) last year with English version of Thai Map and has good routing apps. It has also good area detail (shops, hotel, restaurants) in Pataya, Hua Hin and Kanchanaburi

I'm not sure whether the map covers outside thailand