Strange Sitings In Hotel Room

deejah

small less than an inch or even less than 1/2 an inch

diamond shape

speckeled kind of grey and white

all along ceiling edges and corners and

well ...

everywhere

I tend to upgrade my room when I have a preponderance of unknowns crawling up the walls, :o:D

May be some variant of silver fish or beetle,

We've had those bugs on our walls for a while now, first time we had them in 4 years. Small grayish cocoon, I'd say shaped more like a big grain of rice, dragged by a small caterpillar with only it's head and maybe a few legs sticking out. They start from the floor and crawl all the way up only to hang there. No idea what they are.

We've had those bugs on our walls for a while now, first time we had them in 4 years. Small grayish cocoon, I'd say shaped more like a big grain of rice, dragged by a small caterpillar with only it's head and maybe a few legs sticking out. They start from the floor and crawl all the way up only to hang there. No idea what they are.

I have them also. Anyone know exactly what they are? I just sweep the dead ones off the walls and ceilings and otherwise I don't really notice them when alive. Are they a problem other than being ugly? I haven't even tried to poison them and would need a pro because by the time I see them they look dead anyway.

Edited by Jingthing