Bargirl Stole My False Teeth

Please, can someone out there help me.

For the last two months I've been seeing a girl called Wan who I met in Soi Cowboy. As first everything was perfect: she told me she loved me every time we met and she did everything a loving girlfriend should.

Then, it all started to go wrong. First, I noticed that small things of mine began to go missing from the house. Only minor things mind you: I think it was my pipe that vanished first, shortly followed by my slippers and walking stick.

Obviously I am not stupid so I questioned Wan about this and asked if it was her who was taking my things. She said it wasn't and started crying; reassuringly, she also told me that she still loved me.

But the final straw came this morning. You see, when I woke up today I discovered that Wan had not only left my house without saying goodbye, she had also stolen my false teeth.

I am now at a total loss as to what I should do next. Please, can one of you offer some much needed help and advice.

Try reporting her to the police "Dental crime division", as i understand it theres been a spate of denture thefts recently and they are offering the grand sum of 75 satang for any information leading to an arrest.

Apparently the theives have been stealing false teeth (and one reported case of stealing real teeth) to melt down and re-cast into buffalo shaped objects and selling them to farmers in the north.

The full report can be found Here

If you could post a picture of you with your teeth showing,,Maybe we could recognize them when we see her wearing them and give you a call.

And in the mean time,You can go down to the morgue and get some others to use til you can find your old ones,,they sell em cheap and do not rush you while you are trying them for fit and appearance. :o

I got mine there, but had a friend with me to tell me which ones looked the best,only thing now I really crave kraut,so must have been a German that owned them before.

You do not really need to go to far into a thread to see what it is.

You could just drop off and not return to it anymore.

Just do it like I do when I see a thread started by The Gentleman Scamp, I don't even slow the scroll when I go by. Just one of my freedoms of choice.

You do not really need to go to far into a thread to see what it is.

You could just drop off and not return to it anymore.

Just do it like I do when I see a thread started by The Gentleman Scamp, I don't even slow the scroll when I go by. Just one of my freedoms of choice.

Whats your problem Kev?

Gentleman Scamp and KevinN, you guys should read that other thread,'Same sex

marriage.' You two would make a lovely couple. :D

I don't think that it would work under any circumstances.

I can't stand a bitch that thinks every turn of events is a major crisis in her life and what happens to others is insignificant :o

Gentleman Scamp and KevinN, you guys should read that other thread,'Same sex

marriage.' You two would make a lovely couple. :D

I don't think that it would work under any circumstances.

I can't stand a bitch that thinks every turn of events is a major crisis in her life and what happens to others is insignificant :o

Would you care to elaborate Kev?

You think about what you just said and what you mean by it and I'll try to work out what the 'N' stands for.

shouldn't this have been posted under bluecats, ( political prisoner Mr.B.Cat), have you been robbed in thailand?

Have you checked on sukhumvit for a bloke selling false teeth? he hangs out with the katoeys that are stealing colostomy bags , next to the walkbridge.. :o ..they don't know shit.. :D

LOL :o

Hello again.

I really am awfully grateful for the suggestions here, but I am afraid that my dilemma has now gone from bad to worse.

You see, after discovering that Wan had stolen my false teeth yesterday morning, I decided to do a thorough search of my house to see if anything else was missing.

And how right I was to do so. Can you imagine my surprise when I found that not only had she stolen my false teeth, she had also taken my record player, two pairs of socks and a pouch of snuff.

Oh my word, I really am in a terrible fix. Please, there must be someone out there who can help.

LOL :o

Oh my word, I really am in a terrible fix. Please, there must be someone out there who can help.

I think, I am quite a realistic person.

A dentist might help quickly....You just need to pay him for his work.

About all stolen items.... forget them...

About the girl.....forget her....

About your mistakes: Learn, how to avoid such problems in the future.

My advice:

Before you spend some nights with somebody, make sure you know who that person is. Ask for her ID-card, and make a photocopy of it.

No way for an unknown person, to be with me in my own apartment. Better use a hotel room for such meetings.

And if you find evidence, that a girl is stealing items from you, then say good-bye to her at once.

And how right I was to do so. Can you imagine my surprise when I found that not only had she stolen my false teeth, she had also taken my record player, two pairs of socks and a pouch of snuff.

I saw a girl sneezing on the skytrain this morning, and I soon realised that it was Tata, and that she was on her way to the second hand record player shop in Mo Shit... I recognised her because she had only a pair of socks on and the worm man didn't find Fanny a new squinky for her ponk, blah blah blah...

"Vinyl vinyl, come getcha vinyl!" said the ponk - "Come an getcha vinyl", the ponk continued, "Oooh, fancy a bit o' Tom eh? Wotch fink Tata?"

"I am partial to Mr Jones" said she.

"So go and powder your cute little pussycat nose" (trumpet, phwor, phworrr) "Pussycat pussycat we love you, don't be blue, you and your pussycat suspension, (woah-woah) ...you and your pussycat avatar."

"Chatuchuk, chatterchack, chattery chattery false teeth for sale" said the ponk white Tata was busy listening to Tom Jones.

I'll have some for my Stiffy, said LovlieCutie.

"Some, some false teeth?!" replied the ponk, "I've only got one pair!"

"So have I". Said the Cute Lovely.

:o

If you can't beat em...

... But the final straw came this morning. You see, when I woke up today I discovered that Wan had not only left my house without saying goodbye, she had also stolen my false teeth.

yes, the powerful orthodontics cartel, don't mess with those people,

but worse yet the illegal trade in walking sticks, it's tearing the country apart ..

Lets see, how many toothless, limping, victrola playing farangs do we know, hmmm, who's alias could this be .... duh, stupid question, we all know who,

Lets see, how many toothless, limping, victrola playing farangs do we know, hmmm, who's alias could this be .... duh, stupid question, we all know who,

Not ..................KevinN :o