How Long Does A New Chanot Take To Get

shortcircuitbob

Hi to all,

I have read lots of interesting topics in the last 12 months but now would like a bit of advise.

Has anyone split their land up in the Pranburi region recently.

If so could anyone tell me how long it takes (at this present time) to get the new chanots.

I have heard 4 weeks after the land office official measures and knocks in the posts is usual, but my wife has also heard due to high demand on the office it could be months.

cheers Bob

Hi to all,

I have read lots of interesting topics in the last 12 months but now would like a bit of advise.

If so could anyone tell me how long it takes (at this present time) to get the new chanots.

I have heard 4 weeks after the land office official measures and knocks in the posts is usual, but my wife has also heard due to high demand on the office it could be months.

cheers Bob

hi sorry cannot inform you of the time it took. we did it last year and did no care how long it would take. (we were the recipiant of the new chanot) when we eventually went to the land registry. we thought the new chanot would be in my girlfriend's name but it is not, it is the original owners name and you need them with you to change the new chanot into your name. this might save you some time. hope this helps

• 4 weeks later...
Hi to all,

cheers Bob

hi sorry cannot inform you of the time it took. we did it last year and did no care how long it would take. (we were the recipiant of the new chanot) when we eventually went to the land registry. we thought the new chanot would be in my girlfriend's name but it is not, it is the original owners name and you need them with you to change the new chanot into your name. this might save you some time. hope this helps