School For Girls Buriram

macb

Well in case someone has a quick answer :

I have not located it as yet, but does anyone know of a boarding type school for Girls only in Buriram Province area , I am told there is one ?

Edited by macb

I have not located it as yet, but does anyone know of a boarding type school for Girls only in Buriram Province area , I am told there is one ?

Hi Mac

I am south of Buriram and am not aware of one near here. I do know there is a (weekly?) boarding school in Nang Rong but I know that takes boys as a friend dropped some pupils there as a favour for his neighbour.

My wife states that there is one but does not know where it it - so it does exist !- and has been open for a long time (20 -30 years) she will ask a few people.

Hi Mac

I am south of Buriram and am not aware of one near here. I do know there is a (weekly?) boarding school in Nang Rong but I know that takes boys as a friend dropped some pupils there as a favour for his neighbour.

My wife states that there is one but does not know where it it - so it does exist !- and has been open for a long time (20 -30 years) she will ask a few people.

The only one I have found at the moment is at Petchaburi, thanks for helping

Hi Mac

The only one I have found at the moment is at Petchaburi, thanks for helping

Thanks Mac. Sorry i haven't been in touch but extremly busy at work. Will send a PM this weekend.

Cheers mate. may have some news on the girls school.

Hi Mac,

As you know, our son attended private school in Pattaya and when we moved to Buriram in 2006 I was investigating similar opportunities for him in the area. As it was we found a private school in Prakhon Chai which we are very pleased with, however this is mixed.

However one of the UK tutors in his old Pattaya school gave me a website, where you can research International schools in Thailand and I did look at one in Khao Yai. You may find the site of some use, have a browse.

Hope all remains well, have to catch up with each other again soon.........all the best........ :o

International Schools in Thailand

Hi Mac,

As you know, our son attended private school in Pattaya and when we moved to Buriram in 2006 I was investigating similar opportunities for him in the area. As it was we found a private school in Prakhon Chai which we are very pleased with, however this is mixed.

However one of the UK tutors in his old Pattaya school gave me a website, where you can research International schools in Thailand and I did look at one in Khao Yai. You may find the site of some use, have a browse.

Hope all remains well, have to catch up with each other again soon.........all the best........ :o

THanks for that Ray.......we been busy here as well, will catch up soon mate hope you all okay

Hi Mac,

THanks for that Ray.......we been busy here as well, will catch up soon mate hope you all okay

Thanks ray and Mac. Have followed up on this website and emailed the office. Khao Yai school would cost more then 1/2 million baht p.a. ouch!!!

Hi Mac,

Hope all remains well, have to catch up with each other again soon.........all the best........ :D

Thanks ray and Mac. Have followed up on this website and emailed the office. Khao Yai school would cost more then 1/2 million baht p.a. ouch!!!

Hi Bicko,

I have several friends and acquaintances that teach in International schools in Pattaya and Bangkok and St. Stephen's International School in Khao Yai comes out very highly recommended by all.

It sounds a lot when you say half a mill, but 180,000 baht of that is for boarding and annual fees in total come to about 7,500 GBP's per annum, I was paying that per term in UK when my daughter attended school, and that was several years ago. So it is excellent value really if you can afford it.

Also as has been said to me by friends who's children attend this type of International school in Thailand, it is not only what they learn, but who they mix with and make friends with for later life...........the old school tie and big chummies etc!! :D:o

Edited by RayBan

Mac,

I will also be looking for international school for my Daughter in the future, as you know she is coming up Six and go's to School in the UK.

You have met my eldest Daughter, Thai adopted daughter, she is 16 and go's to Boarding school in the UK, that costs me 1 million baht a year, she travels every day, she does not board, go's to school 6 days per week, she loves it, the school is situated about 15 miles from our home, when she first came to the UK at the age of Six she could not speak a word of English, she now speaks Thai, English, French a little German and is learning spanish, i am really proud of her. it costs me a bit of cash, but the end of the day it is worth it, money well spent.

I think if you have children, there is nothing better than a good Education, also i think if they have been to a private school they have a lot better start in life. and a good future.

All the best to you all....

I think if you have children, there is nothing better than a good Education, also i think if they have been to a private school they have a lot better start in life. and a good future.

All the best to you all....

I agree with that statement whole-heartedly Thaicoon......... Hear - Hear !!!!! or is it Here - Here !!! or in my scouse for sure I know how to spell this:-

... ere - ere pal!! :o:D