Looking For Nvidia 7900gs Gpu.

OM3N

Hi all.

Will be getting a new system soon, and plan to do some major gaming. Preferably want a 7900gs gpu card, as I have heard that these have the best bang for the buck. If you don't know about this, then any suggestion on where to head (in Pantip most likely) that has a good selection of Nvidia gpu's would be nice. Thanks for any help!

The 8600 Series isn't bad and may fit your budget! Just looking for DDR 3 Ram and you can get te 8600 GTS with 256 or more Ram for below THB 9,000. Than use a driver from Guru3D.com or DNA-Driver.org and you get what you looking for!

I already debated this with myself. Since I need a new PC anyways (my current 2 and a half year old laptop just ain't cuttin' it anymore) I think this is the right option. Plus there is no way I will buy an Xbox without warranty, which seems to be the case with every machine over here. I have personally seen three bite the dust already, and no thanks. I can't wait to get this machine up and running though. Goin to Pantip today to do some major component shopping. Looking to build a decent gaming comp for around 40-45,000 THB. Can it be done? :o

Yes it can! With 40K-45K THB, just be sure to have someone there with you when buying the components.. :D

And a car ready in the parking lot... :D Since waiting for a taxi at the taxi booth of Pantip is a real b*tch!! :o

BTW, can ya list the specification of what you intend to build? :D