Torrents And Format Types

KhaoNiaw

These are just the same. DVDrip means that the movie was compressed from the real DVD not from a camera in a theatre. It is the best quality.

DivX and Xvid are the same. An uncompressed DVD is about 4 GB. A ripped DVD (XVid or DivX, usually an AVI file) is typically about 700 MB depending on the length of the movie. Download and install K-Lite Codec pack (freeware) and you will be able to play every format on your computer.

If the movie is compressed and your DVD player is relatively old, you will need a special software to uncompress it before burning it.

Read carefully the comments from other users before downloading to ensure that it's not a fake.

Hope it helps

I'm a bit new to all this downloading lark and it's a bit confusing to know what I should get. I just want to download and burn something to DVD.

What is DVDRip.XviD-iNT.MF?

Or DVDRip[rickem]Divx?

Do I just want DVDRIP?

I think talking about scene releases may be forbidden here. But i'll try and answer some of your questions without going too in depth.

I believe the "iNT" just means it's an internal, usually requested by someone and just meant for people within that group, but it usually makes its way around anyways

The 2nd one is encoded using the Divx encoder, which cost money. The 1st one is Xvid (which is just Divx backwards), it's free and is the preferred choice.

From what i can see the content and quality of both is probably similar. You might need to check the info file for more information.

Edited by ungcas