Total Body Waxing

njpski

Does anyome know where I can be totally waxed (all over) in Pattaya or Jomtien?

had my back waxed by Khun Pung a very nice sexy Thai lady :bah: in Soi 1

directly opposite the Markland Hotel A1 salon I think it's called

She has an old style barbers chair that goes horizontal :o

She did my back running out of wax half way through (part of my back is very very hairy!)

They could not believe that I could take the waxing in such a short time

her and her mate taking it in turns to pull strips off and I just lay there not even twitching

whilst waiting for more wax this Aussie guy comes in and wants his chest done about 20 hairs

should have been about 5 mins but he squeeled like a baby pig :D:bah: when they pulled the first strip off

He was moving about so much,Khun Pung's assisitant had to sit on him so that he kept still.

he stayed and watched as I had the rest done,not believing what he was seeing as I just lay there talking to Pung and him

but I think he got the better deal as he had a very fit Thai lady virtually sitting on his face for 10 mins for free

just make sure they warm the wax up beforehand it goes and comes a lot easier

if they dont it is like they are spreading very sticky thick lumpy cheese on you

tickles like you would not believe :D :D :D

but there is a better or rather easier way spread the new VEET mens back hair removing cream leave for 5 /6 minutes then shower off

get your temporary teelak to do it for you and have a larf plus save dosh :o

do NOT get this stuff on your dick and/or leave on too long or inside the girl

IT WILL HURT A LOT!

chok dee klap

Does anyome know where I can be totally waxed (all over) in Pattaya or Jomtien?

had my back waxed by Khun Pung a very nice sexy Thai lady :bah: in Soi 1

directly opposite the Markland Hotel A1 salon I think it's called

She has an old style barbers chair that goes horizontal :o

She did my back running out of wax half way through (part of my back is very very hairy!)

They could not believe that I could take the waxing in such a short time

her and her mate taking it in turns to pull strips off and I just lay there not even twitching

whilst waiting for more wax this Aussie guy comes in and wants his chest done about 20 hairs

should have been about 5 mins but he squeeled like a baby pig :D:bah: when they pulled the first strip off

He was moving about so much,Khun Pung's assisitant had to sit on him so that he kept still.

he stayed and watched as I had the rest done,not believing what he was seeing as I just lay there talking to Pung and him

but I think he got the better deal as he had a very fit Thai lady virtually sitting on his face for 10 mins for free

just make sure they warm the wax up beforehand it goes and comes a lot easier

if they dont it is like they are spreading very sticky thick lumpy cheese on you

tickles like you would not believe :D:D:D

but there is a better or rather easier way spread the new VEET mens back hair removing cream leave for 5 /6 minutes then shower off

get your temporary teelak to do it for you and have a larf plus save dosh :o

do NOT get this stuff on your dick and/or leave on too long or inside the girl

IT WILL HURT A LOT!

chok dee klap

crikey, wonder what they put in that VEET cream that makes it take off your hair so fast?! Must be bad for the skin right? Sounds good, can you put it on your chest and it will take off all the hairs? does it burn?

crikey, wonder what they put in that VEET cream that makes it take off your hair so fast?! Must be bad for the skin right? Sounds good, can you put it on your chest and it will take off all the hairs? does it burn?

various alcohol and petroleum products far too many and too long to bother typing :o

do not use :- if going sunbathing within 24hrs, if pregnant can cause bruising, do not scratch area afterwards, be careful with any cosmetics you put on the area for 24hrs,do not use on moles,spotty ,broken,cut,irritated or sunburnt skin!!

BTW if you use on your nuts too long it is like spraying ALGIPAN on them very very warm :bah::o;)

ask any rugby player that has upset one of his team mates

a good get back was to spray or rub the gel into his jockstrap so when he got sweaty in the game! :D:bah::D:D

it is a very good cream that works but if your doing your back you will need the assistance of a non squeemish person in a shower is best

and this is the one that cracks me up!!!

Do not use on head, face, breast, perianal, genital or ANY other body parts!

<deleted>

so where are you supposed to use it!

Veets answer "Where there's hair of course!"

makes your skin go very red if you leave on too long NOT sure if it burns if left far too long

open box ,read before use, follow instructions

if only women were like that!! :D :D

I don't like any place for waxing in Pattaya.

One is on the corner of South and Second road, there are varieties of massage and waxing, but I've never managed to get waxing at theirs because they keep saying: wax is not hot, come in hour, OR too many customers, come in two hours or tomoroow (when wax is not hot!).

So forget about them.

Another promising I saw near driving school we discussed in this section :o It's close to the corner of Central and Sukhumvit, on the left side coming to Sukhumvit. It's written on the window about waxing, but one sentence disturbs me a bit. It says: whole leg waxing - 300 baht. Is it about one leg or both? :D Never can be sure in Thai service. So must check before recommend.

One is on the corner of South and Second road, there are varieties of massage and waxing, but I've never managed to get waxing at theirs because they keep saying: wax is not hot, come in hour, OR too many customers, come in two hours or tomoroow (when wax is not hot!).

So forget about them.

Another promising I saw near driving school we discussed in this section :o It's close to the corner of Central and Sukhumvit, on the left side coming to Sukhumvit. It's written on the window about waxing, but one sentence disturbs me a bit. It says: whole leg waxing - 300 baht. Is it about one leg or both? :D Never can be sure in Thai service. So must check before recommend.

make sure it is not for the middle leg!!!!!!!!!

:D :D

So forget about them.

its for one leg but you can leave it there and come back to do the other one later :D