Haiku

Rob1

To Hang Dong

Turn right to Night Safari just past Jet Gasoline station

Go to the end of the road before next set of lights U turn

Go Past CPAG cement factory 0.2Km small soi on left sign to POOCH RESORT turn down go to bottom of soi

We are the last house on the right house

Mobile: <Phone number removed. Rob1, please send it to Haiku by PM>

To Hang Dong

Turn right to Night Safari just past Jet Gasoline station

Go to the end of the road before next set of lights U turn

Go Past CPAG cement factory 0.2Km small soi on left sign to POOCH RESORT turn down go to bottom of soi

We are the last house on the right house

make mine a tiger beer please. oh and do you provide name tags? what about ribs? is buckwheat doing them?

You broke some of the haiku conventions. But fascinating. And very cryptic. I applaud you with one hand.

Isn't this some of that "bongo poetry" from the beatnicks - I was walking down a man road and saw a stick - it was not there but neither was I" very zen

Ok in seriousness Rob1 - try to find and use Personal Messaging (PM) for this sort of thing:

1) it prevents people from trying to analyse what the heck is going on with your message

2) it stops wasted bandwith and useless threads

3) (most important) removes personal information from a public forum.

If you posted this by mistake and realised it after the post either edit it to be blank and/or send a report to the Mods requesting that the thread be deleted.

regards

CB

You broke some of the haiku conventions. But fascinating. And very cryptic. I applaud you with one hand.

Isn't this some of that "bongo poetry" from the beatnicks - I was walking down a man road and saw a stick - it was not there but neither was I" very zen

Ok in seriousness Rob1 - try to find and use Personal Messaging (PM) for this sort of thing:

1) it prevents people from trying to analyse what the heck is going on with your message

2) it stops wasted bandwith and useless threads

3) (most important) removes personal information from a public forum.

If you posted this by mistake and realised it after the post either edit it to be blank and/or send a report to the Mods requesting that the thread be deleted.

regards

CB

He sent me mail and I tried to reply but said his name was not regested so the only way I could give him info he wanted was by doing this.If I could have replyed thro Thai visa connection I would have soo please forgive me as I did not mean to break the rule

Regards :o

Rob1, being a newly registered member on ThaiVisa you may not yet have discovered the magnificent feature that allows you to send a personal message to another registered member.

When you click on a member’s name at the top left of a post a drop-down list opens where you can click on “Send message”. However, in your particular case here this would not have helped you.

To find a specific member, click on “Members” in the top right of the screen, then enter the member’s name or at least the first few letters of his name, press enter or click on “Go”, and you get the member’s name to click on and send your personal message. If the recipient of the message is online on ThaiVisa, a window displaying your message will immediately pop up on his screen. In addition, if he has not changed the default settings in his member profile, the message will be forwarded to the email address he used when signing up.

Regarding a member’s phone number in a post there are two major reasons why it usually gets removed:

-- If somebody has a grudge against this member, or just for a lark, other members might call that number in the middle of night. Risk of phone terror.

-- One cannot be sure if it is really the member’s number . Somebody with a grudge – jilted boyfriend, etc. – could post another person’s number and that other person would then get a lot of “wrong-number” calls.

Thank you for using ThaiVisa, and have fun experimenting with its various features. If you run into any difficulty, post in the “Forum support desk” and you will get all the help you need. Even I have to ask for help there occasionally.

--

Maestro

P.S. I have now sent the OP, complete with phone number, to Haiku by PM. Hope everything works out well for you, Rob1

Edited by Maestro

Rob 1 - Common problem here. Sometimes I too try to send a PM or whatever type of message and then have trouble sending when TV doesn't recognize the person's name. And I'm thinking 'How could I have messed up Crow Boy or MC Griffith etc. It comes down to the spaces between the names and whether you use a period or a minor spelling error. it's always rejected for some little reason. Not wanting to lose my msg or go cut n paste it into Word, use the back arrow and then find the exact TV spelling, then re paste to a new TV PM, I just open a new tab in my browser, go back into TV there. I get the right spelling - sometimes right click n copy function even, then go back to my original tab with the PM. Kao jai mai ? Much simpler to do then type out. I'm tired now.

Hope you didn't feel too pounced on. We all like something fun n dada in here when it happens though. Your message fit the bill. Go poodles!