Cheapish Gh In Pattaya

disforkid

I'm coming to Pattaya next week, I'm long term BKK resident but I know nothing about Pattaya so was just wondering if anyone can recommend a cheapish Hotel/GH in or around Pattaya (Jontiem or Naklua or fine too as will have own transport) any help would be much appreciated.

You could try Cheers Bar Guesthouse in Soi LK Plaza, off South Pattaya Rd (http://www.geocities.com/cheerspattaya)

Amongst loads of others in Soi Lengkee & Soi LK Metro, Rooms start around 450 THB per night. Cheap, very clean, TV, aircon, fridge, microwave, good crack with some of the 'colourful' longer staying residents who are almost glued to the bar.

I'm coming to Pattaya next week, I'm long term BKK resident but I know nothing about Pattaya so was just wondering if anyone can recommend a cheapish Hotel/GH in or around Pattaya (Jontiem or Naklua or fine too as will have own transport) any help would be much appreciated.
you can get decent hotels for 600 700 now no problem, on the way up to jomtien there are boards outside stating 600-700, day night hotel ( the word hotel used loosely ) is 350 a night,

Opey de place on Soi Lengkee is ok for that money. Loads of guesthouses for that money as well. Some mongers hotels like the Flipper, Sunshine, etc. on Sois 2/7/8 will probably give you a rate at this time of year.

Off Walking Street you have the Cherry Hotel, P72 etc.

Depends upon what yuo want and where you want.