Sleeping On The Floor.

soundman

All my life, if I have gone to bed pissed as a fart ( mostly on days ending in "Y" ), I end up sleeping on the floor. Stay in the bed, the room spins and saying hello to the big white telephone is a certainty.

Lie on the floor, the wife puts the boot in ( makes her feel better ) the room stops spinning and a gentle nights rest ensues until morning breaks and the ##$$%^&&%hangover takes over.

the thing with beds - the higher there are the warmer air there is. The difference might be a centigrade or two, considering that tiled floors are cool and roof tiles are hot for many hours after the sunset.

I like to sleep in thailand on the floor for that reason, but on a blanket or thin mattrace - but if it's really hot I would sleep just on the sheet for the first few hours and later during the night move on the mattrace.

Sleeping on the floor seems to help my backache problem cured. No matter how I got this backache but it went away after half an hour or even a few hours laying down on the floor. It hurts, of course, but to me, I think, it's kinda pain I enjoy and worth doing it.