Inexpesnive Gym In Bangkok

motoyen

You guys have been so helpful so far! I'm looking for an inexpensive gym to join. I'm only in BKK for 3 months. Today I went and looked at True Fitness/California Wow and a few others and I was surprised at the cost. They all wanted to sell me 12 months memberships with the promise that I could cancel if I leave the country. The monthy rate was between 2500THB - 3000THB with a daily drop in rate around 500THB - 1000THB.

That is almost double what I was paying back home so I'd like to find something a lot cheaper. Prefer to spend 1500THB/month max. I'm staying at a hotel right beside the Ari BTS station. Is this gym close to where I am? http://www.csmngt.com/pz_directions.htm

TIA

California Wow. 8000 baht for 1 year pay up in full. Can use two clubs with this membership. You have to ask for this deal. They have so many offers going that it boggles the mind. If the "cow" manager at Silom won't do it - tell you will go to Paragon or Esplanade and sign up there. She will cave in. I Just paid 17,000 for lifetime membership which includes all clubs.

Just to update I found a perfect place for me. It's the gym on the 8th floor of the Evergreen Service apartments. 3 months is 4200THB. Hardcore lifters would probably find the gym lacking in equipment but it's perfect for me to keep in shape. There is also a really nice pool and restaurant on the top deck that is available to members. The cute farang girls sunbathing around the pool had nothing to do with my decision to join. :o

Just to update I found a perfect place for me. It's the gym on the 8th floor of the Evergreen Service apartments. 3 months is 4200THB. Hardcore lifters would probably find the gym lacking in equipment but it's perfect for me to keep in shape. There is also a really nice pool and restaurant on the top deck that is available to members. The cute farang girls sunbathing around the pool had nothing to do with my decision to join. :o

I doubt the OP.....he is now lying - cute farang girls - no such thing!!!