Beer Laos In Pattaya

GuestHouse

I've got an R&R coming up next week and will be kicking off with two days in Pattaya to catch up on old friends before heading for the islands.

I'm gagging for a Beer Laos - is there any to be had in Pattaya and if so where?

Yes in Tropical Berts (home of the cold ones) just off 2nd road backs on to 6/1 :o

begs

It seems to be around in a few places. Ticinos, Italian restaurant, East of Sukhumvit, not far from the Elephant sanctuary has a 'two for 1' offer.

I read in the business press the other day that the distribution of beer Lou into Thailand has been put on hold, pending the signing of an FTA with Laos, which is several years away. i

Beer Lao were making a big push to get their product known and accepted in the Thai market, and now it seems that the dreaded 'vested interests' have put a stop to it.

So drink while the going is good.

Beer Lao is still legally imported and distributed in Thailand, although as an Import only, and in small scale. Among a few others I know, my bar Shooters (Soi Diamond, 2nd Road Side) stocks both the pale and the dark Beer Lao. Others I know of are Secrets, Angelwitch, The Rockhouse (Soi LK Metro) and a few others.

Sunny

I've got an R&R coming up next week and will be kicking off with two days in Pattaya to catch up on old friends before heading for the islands.

I'm gagging for a Beer Laos - is there any to be had in Pattaya and if so where?

Yes in Tropical Berts (home of the cold ones) just off 2nd road backs on to 6/1 :D

begs

Since RDRockit's last visit yesterday they are out of stock.... :o

Yes in Tropical Berts (home of the cold ones) just off 2nd road backs on to 6/1 :D

begs

Since RDRockit's last visit yesterday they are out of stock.... :o

No doubt more will be forthcoming to satisfy the demand.